Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you go outside?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★
I go out and walk about almost everyday, how about you?

Once at night? Mostly to drink coffee and get slop from the gas station

I usually walk about an hour 3-5 times a week and do my parents' lawn plus two others. I also go to church every Sunday and every holy day of obligation

everyday when it's sunny, either drinking coffee or gardening a bit

Everyday too, bud. I always try to.
going outside is one of the very few things for me to actually do tbh.
It's one of the few hobbies I got, aside from drawing, but i mostly cannot think of a single fucking thing to draw.

Rarely. But I'm going out more, but only after midnight. I walk alone when everyone is asleep, and it's nice to stretch my legs occasionally.

when my nephew is going to school i usually walk him there and pick him up, at sunday i go to church. Sometimes i go to the store. Im mostly indoors, 99% of time.

going outside is one of the very few things for me to actually do tbh.
It's one of the few hobbies I got, aside from drawing, but i mostly cannot think of a single fucking thing to draw.
I write fanfiction and go to an MMA gym, as well as catch up with my high-school material. You should try to invest in an MMA gym, it's so addicting. You'll learn how to fight, be able to cope w normies, and at the same time, everyone is friendly. There's a big black bastard in my gym and nobody makes fun of him and he's picking up BJJ well with his weight. It's a bit pricey but it's very motivating and lifefuel.

I hate staying in doors too, it gets so fucking boring
yeah it sucks I want to feel the sun once in awhile. Feels good on my skin that's why I am a regular walker.

Fortunately there isn't a huge chance of something happening to me since I live in a small town.

It is summer now and I appreciate the weather but I like rainy days the most.

Rarely. But I'm going out more, but only after midnight. I walk alone when everyone is asleep, and it's nice to stretch my legs occasionally.
Get some bodyweight workout or zumba in, brocell ;)

yeah it sucks I want to feel the sun once in awhile. Feels good on my skin that's why I am a regular walker.

Fortunately there isn't a huge chance of something happening to me since I live in a small town.

It is summer now and I appreciate the weather but I like rainy days the most.
the weather where i am has been sunny and cloudy, but today it was mostly cloudy.
I prefer cloudy weather to be honest, I hate blue skies and sunlight.
Rain is the cherry on the cake too.

I write fanfiction and go to an MMA gym, as well as catch up with my high-school material. You should try to invest in an MMA gym, it's so addicting. You'll learn how to fight, be able to cope w normies, and at the same time, everyone is friendly. There's a big black bastard in my gym and nobody makes fun of him and he's picking up BJJ well with his weight. It's a bit pricey but it's very motivating and lifefuel.
MMA's not really my thing, I'm the quiet, creative kind of guy irl (no homo)

Walking is good enough for me. Working out doesn't change your frame or height, JFL.
At least you'd be able to do the niche stuff like climb trees or jump gates easier. Anyway...it will always be a net positive. Just a suggestion. I unironically feel much better fapping to my waifus when I'm fit compared to when I was big and bubbly.

MMA's not really my thing, I'm the quiet, creative kind of guy irl (no homo)
Out-grappling Chads in Jiu-jitsu had me feeling like:

Got pieced up in Striking (MMA) although:
Classic Film Smiling GIF

A lot of gyms give out free-trials. You have nothing to lose when some Normie|Chad confronts you after you get slammed or stunned by a 16 year old prodigy who's been training since 8 years old several times during training. I'm just saying...give it a go! At least you'd get the feel of a real fight.

I unironically feel much better fapping to my waifus when I'm fit compared to when I was big and bubbly
Well, walking around and eating more healthily, as well as being in the sun more, is enough for me to feel better and healthier; I just don't see nor feel the need to lift weights for no positive gain. Women won't care as I'm still brown, short, and not attractive.

Well, walking around and eating more healthily, as well as being in the sun more, is enough for me to feel better and healthier; I just don't see nor feel the need to lift weights for no positive gain. Women won't care as I'm still brown, short, and not attractive.
I didn't say anything about women :society:
But I understand.

I didn't say anything about women :society:
I know; I brought it up because, as an inkwell, I also look at it from the perspective that if it doesn't matter to women in terms of attraction, it won't really do me any good.

im forced to wagecuck so i have to go outside every day. even when im not working, there is basically no food delivery services where i live so i have to go out to get food anyway