Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How often do you go outside?

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
-
I'm not leaving the house unless I have to. I don't even travel with my family. My looks give me anxiety that I think people make fun of my looks when I go out. It's literally hell. There is nothing worse than rotting at home 24/7.

I think people make fun of my looks when I go out

I only go out if needed, other than that I'm always at home.

did not step foot outside once today and will not tomorrow either

Almost every day, I go for walks and sometimes no one even cares.

Not very often, unless i have to. I will occasionally go on a bike ride, but that's about it.

Every day. If I'm not working, though, I usually only do so to get food.

on my longest streak i should really go out tomorrow its not healthy indoors allday

I'm not leaving the house unless I have to. I don't even travel with my family. My looks give me anxiety that I think people make fun of my looks when I go out. It's literally hell. There is nothing worse than rotting at home 24/7.
I forgot how to properly walk and I walk "funny" lmao

Not counting work, only to get food or booze. So maybe 10 minutes and I'm rushing in and out while I do it tbh.

Most days 1-2 hours outside on a walk.

Every day. I have to buy cigarettes and walk my dog.

I go outside everyday to ride my bike or take a walk around the neighbourhood. The weather is usually nice and I can't stand staying cooped up indoors all day.

I only go out if it's a matter of life or death

only to go to class and for food

I only go outside to go to work, sadly that's 5 days a week.

Only to buy things. Haircut. Public showers. Work. When old friends drop by. Other than that I never see sunlight

once every other week or so

Every weekday to wageslave, occasionally on the weekends, usually on Saturday, rarely on both Saturday and Sunday

I only leave my house to go to uni or the gym

No one lives here. It is a desert

Not even once this year

I try to go out everyday, I go to the grocery store like every other day and short walks on other days.

I go outside to buy snacks at convenience stores or look at electronics in department stores.

I despise the outside world, it is suifuel for me, but I'm putting on weight just by laying about everyday, I'm soon going to have to walk to try and lose it

only when i need to

Work, school, and groceries.