Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How Often Do You Go Out To Eat?

Waylan

Waylan

Recruit
★★
I almost never do. I'm just not into it. I don't care about trying out new foods in my area and then paying a $40-$50 bill afterwards. I don't know how some people do it multiple times a week.

Rarely. Tomorrow mother and I are going to go out and buy some fish. Hopefully, Omega-3 can fix my shitty skin full of acne.

At least seven times a month. Usually go to gourmet restaurants, local restaurants, or mom and pop type places. Can't stand chain restaurants with their MSG and nitrate filled globohomo shit.

I haven't gone anywhere other than KFC and Mcdonalds for five weeks. Shit don't even taste good

Never in my life

Usually 2 times a week

I used to do it often as a cope before the pandemic, now I mostly get takeout.

i will go now

I wish I could do it more often
@Lolimancer How Often Do You Go Out To Eat?

I mostly order in

Could he speak Chinese? Damn I want a Chinese (gf) friend right now
more like his german wasnt very good so it was hard to communicate at first but he got better over time. There wasnt much we could talk about sadly and he had his own chinese clique

more like his german wasnt very good so it was hard to communicate at first but he got better over time. There wasnt much we could talk about sadly and he had his own chinese clique
That's unfortunate, asian people have a halo for me.

Hardly ever. Some through choice others through necessity but most of the time I’d rather be home comfy and sit on my pc anyway. Then go out to some loud, packed places just to pay extra for the shitty service. Nuh uh

That's unfortunate, asian people have a halo for me.
even mainland chinese nerds? only reason I got along with them better than germans is because i have subhuman genes too

Yes, if they're asian I want to make friends with them :fuk:
tbh can relate, I had a half japanese friend who I could relate to a lot more than anyone else

Only with parents and family because I am a cucked currycel:feelskek:

Only once since corona.

Never, I don't get the obsession with going out to eat when I could do it at home for less money.

Almost every day I try a new restaurant

Little Caesars taste horrible. I prefer real pizza. I hate McDonald's also.

Once a month because I want to save money.

Almost never. Eating out is a normie pastime and an activity for Chads and stacys

Rarely. I prefer ordering food from takeaways and enjoying it in the comfort of my home.

Technically every day since I eat on campus. However I always go to the same place, and alone.

I mostly eat free food from breadline and cook at home. At times I go to rich peoples store and buy prepared meals.

like once a month nowadays

im too fukin cheap

I enjoy going to restaurants,don't mind that i'm sitting alone.Its interesting to watch the waitress trying to suck up to her.