Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how often do you get sun?

how often do you get sun?

• Total voters
D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
How often do you get sun and how long do you spend in the sun?

ded srs i might be the unhealthiest guy on this site. Im surprised i havent dropped dead yet.

I go for runs every day in the morning at 6 am. So everyday unless I'm sick or have an important event or appointment coming up that day.

Once a week.Around 2 mins.

I go for runs every day in the morning at 6 am. So everyday unless I'm sick or have an important event or appointment coming up that day.
not much uv at that time even in the summer

@Mistake we're the biggest rotters here

99.9th percentile in approaching an early death

I only get sun when I go to a different town or city, which is around once a month

handful of times a year, if even that tbh, i take a multivitamin to sort it

I go drink coffee or tea in the sun almost every day.
I'm trying to take up the habit of going to read in the sun too.

No sun today tho as it's grey as fuck and windy in july :(

Btw if you go in the sun everyday remember to get some sun lotion to not age your face even faster

Last edited:
I run for around 1-1.5 hour continously it's actually a part of my daily drills and training. I am not very fast but I can run for long distances and with heavy loads without losing by breadth.
Good. Keep up with the routine.It's better than rotting imo.

I just take vitamin d3 and k2.

I run for around 1-1.5 hour continously it's actually a part of my daily drills and training. I am not very fast but I can run for long distances and with heavy loads without losing my breath.
yea you get enough vitamin d then if its 1-1.5 hours

I run for around 1-1.5 hour continously it's actually a part of my daily drills and training. I am not very fast but I can run for long distances and with heavy loads without losing my breath.
you’re in the army?

Sun of a bitch

you’re in the army?
Yes. I even showed you a pic but I'm still a cadet. Will become an officer once I clear an exam and then start officer training in the next few years

Sun makes me depressed

I’m homeless and I work outside. Hopefully I get skin cancer

How often do you get sun and how long do you spend in the sun?
Depends on the weather and the season. Last week (sunny weather/summer = long days) maybe 2-3 times in the evening for about an hour per day
This week (cloudy/rainy weather): none sunlight.

Last edited:
No sun where i live, coldest summer ever.

Getting sunlight everyday (if possible) is one of my few joys.

I try to get as much sunlight as possible even in winter, whenever there is sun I go outside

only when i have to go to school even then I try to spend the least time in the sun and use as much sunscreen as I can

I open the windows in the summer for maximum vitamin d