Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How often do you get sick?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Being an incel i rarely get sick with a fever/cold/caugh, i've even went years without illness. I think it has to do with my isolation and lack of social interaction/life and possibly my diet. Although i think i've red that lonely people get sick more often but you can't trust every study or article you read.

Meanwhile at work everyone is coughing and sneezing while i'm as quiet as a mouse. Theres even a lonely incel (10+ year widow) boomer at my work who get sick sometimes.

Do you often get sick?

When im neet hardly ever

If I'm wageslaving or out in society i get sick quite often. I'll catch a flu like 2-3 times a year and get a bunch of other health problems

only when the seasons start to change is when i start getting sick

I don't get the flu that often but I always have sinintus and I can't breath through my nose especially at night so I just lay awake all night until I pass out from exhaustion

in my whole life ( i am 28 now ) .. i was like 3,4 times sick. the last time some 6,7 years ago. due my endless consume of beer and cigarettes i probably get lung cancer or a heart attack.

Last edited:
Sick 24/7. I most likely have cancer and will die very soon. Probably in a couple months

Never, I have good health ngl