Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How often do you get mogged here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I get mogged here regularly. Most cels here are self improved maxxed and money maxxed. Most of them have 10k savings in their bank accounts. Money is rarely the topic of discussion here.

Also, most cels here are fitness maxxed contrary to the beliefs of mainstream media of us evil inkwells being fat and lazy.

Last edited:
I’m mogged on a minutely basis here

it is quite brutal

Too often. The only good thing going for me is I’m not a poorcel.

All the fucking time as I'm actually a KHHV.
Same. KHHV as well. It's mentally debilitating. Even 11 yr olds have more romantic and sexual experience than us.

I just got extremely depressed just thinking about it.

I can barely function and I'm not exaggerating
I am sorry to hear that I am aware of your health conditions. Hope things change for the better. Idk what to say. I feel so downtrodden and hopeless myself that I have lost the ability to think.

I can't function as well atleast mentally. My mind is broken now. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

But I wish you the best and hope you find peace and solace.

Mogged regularly by 6'3 tall"""cels""" and sex havers :feelsree:

Mogged quite often actually, but I try not to dwelve in it.

Yeah, this is pretty much where I'm at now, you summed it up nice.

I like to think of myself as a pretty strong person mentally and one who can endure a lot. More than most people... but even I have my limits... You mentioned the health issues, yah, I'm surprised anyone remembers it tbh kinda touched by that but they only ever get worse. But they must be magical or some shit because no doctor can figure them out despite how serious they are

But yah, complete failure of body and mind[OCD and malignant depression + heaps of other fun shit] plus utter disintegration of my family ties to a so severely tenous living situation that I'll almost certainly be kicked out soon, constant overbearing father, all while being incel and never really having lived my youth and now I'm going to be middle aged soon

I'll probably be dead before 27 almost certainly ngl I fucking hope so
I remember you fellow cel. You are iconic user here tbh. Hope you find solace and acceptance in the situation that you are in.

I sincerely want your life to be better. I wish I could help you and other fellow cels in need. But I am a failure myself who hasn't achieved anything in life and barely has any money. I too relate on overbearing parents being south Asian. It's just another headache dealing with them on top of another problems.

But stay strong, hope you find happiness, no matter how small that happiness is.

It stings how inferior and low value I am. :cryfeels:
I'm getting limb lengthening. Fuck being turbo manlet. But I have to be patient during the mogged saga :cryfeels::cryfeels::blackpill::feelsrope:

Everyone bullshits about how well put together, self possessed,or otherwise successful they are, don't sweat it.

Everyone bullshits about how well put together, self possessed,or otherwise successful they are, don't sweat it.
Oh ok. They might be underselling themselves too. That is a possibility as well.
I'm getting limb lengthening. Fuck being turbo manlet. But I have to be patient during the mogged saga :cryfeels::cryfeels::blackpill::feelsrope:
Best of luck.

I get mogged left from right on here, my only redeemable quality is my hair.

Selfies are not allowed here so I don’t get mogged often in the purest meaning of being mogged. I get life mogged though, I have a terrible job

Selfies are not allowed here so I don’t get mogged often in the purest meaning of being mogged. I get life mogged though, I have a terrible job
Hope you get a more fulfilling job. Best of luck I guess.

I only get mogged by jungle in the sewers l0l

I'm a gigatrucel

Most people here physically mog me to hell and back I'm sure