Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How often do you get heightmogged by foids?

How often?

• Total voters
R

Rapist

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
I'm 5'9 and the average height for foids in my area is 5'5, meaning 1 in 13 foids I pass by on the streets are at least as tall as me:feelsrope:

DEATH TO TALL TOILETS.

Rarely.

Also no I won't kill myself

Almost never in my country, but In the west it sometimes happened.

I believe it only happened a couple times by basketball player type foids.

I'm 5'6 and I'd say about 20% of foids I see are taller than me

Probably less than 5.

I'm 5'6 so it depends on the country. In Northern Europe more than a half of young girls are taller. In other places 1 out of 4 or 5.

My city is small and a woman would have to be 1.90m tall to heightmoggs me, women like that are very rare, I've never been mogged by women height in my life

It is, in fact, it is a privilege, perhaps it is what keeps me sane, I mean I don't really know because we only understand privilege when we are the miserable ones

the youngest generation is ridiculously tall. i get heightmogged by teenagers all the time, it's humiliating.

I’m 179cm in Australia, and it happens quite often for me, but I do see A LOT of people pretty much every day. I go to malls every day since I like observing the black pill IRL, just to remind me of how stupid cucktears subreddit really is. At this height it’s enough to make you very rarely get heightmogged (2+ inches taller) IF you don’t go to populated areas. I went to the CBD here in Melbourne a couple days ago and in three hours walked past and noticed I’d say around 15 girls between 5’10 5’11, and like 5 girls 6’ or 6’1 (didn’t look at shoes). Keep in mind I walked past like 4000 people in that time, the CBD is the busiest part of Australia.

I’m 179cm in Australia, and it happens quite often for me, but I do see A LOT of people pretty much every day. I go to malls every day since I like observing the black pill IRL, just to remind me of how stupid cucktears subreddit really is. At this height it’s enough to make you very rarely get heightmogged (2+ inches taller) IF you don’t go to populated areas. I went to the CBD here in Melbourne a couple days ago and in three hours walked past and noticed I’d say around 15 girls between 5’10 5’11, and like 5 girls 6’ or 6’1 (didn’t look at shoes). Keep in mind I walked past like 4000 people in that time, the CBD is the busiest part of Australia.
Also, from my trip to the CBD, I realised that super tall guys aren’t common here in Australia. Only like 3 guys gigaheight mogged me (6’4 and above), and like I said, I saw like 4K people that day. 2 of them were I presume south Sudanese or some shit because they were anorexic and around 6’6 6’7 and then some 6’4ish dude who had two literal sluts wearing shit seen in the recent one piece arc, and when I walked past these three it sounded like they were polyamorous or some shit participating in some kink public play or something. The shit I see in JB HI FI man.

Quite often tbh.