Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How often do you eat goyslop?

sloy gop

• Everyday

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Weekly

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Yearly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Rotter

Rotter

Greycel
★★★★★
Goyslop

Not that often but some weeks I just decide to slop out, like this week. Had goyslop everyday and I feel like I'm going to die
Frozen food counts btw, also ramen noodles :feelshaha:

Not that often but some weeks I just decide to slop out, like this week. Had goyslop everyday and I feel like I'm going to die
Same just had kotas this whole week, I feel like shit

Haven't eaten goyslop in 7 years. Give me a medal.

Everything is tainted with jewish chemicals anyway

Don't have the energy to make food so I live off of junk food and pizza

I ate it so much that I lost my appetite for it. Tastes disgusting now

Goyslop is death. I've been leanmaxxing for 6 months and I think I've finally escaped the goyslop trap. I only fresh food now and cook all my food. I don't eat any food that comes in a box or a package, nothing processed, no preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup. Let the jews weep.

so_good.jpg

Goyslop is death. I've been leanmaxxing for 6 months and I think I've finally escaped the goyslop trap. I only fresh food now and cook all my food. I don't eat any food that comes in a box or a package, nothing processed, no preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup. Let the jews weep.

so_good.jpg
unfahtomably based, health is everything

Depends on your definiton of goyslop

so_good.jpg
There are still GMO even in the supposedly "healthy" food. The jews have truly won. Even if you grow your own vegetables and fruits the seeds are still laced with GMO, so you're still essentially eating goyslop, but eating "fresh food" is better than eating straight goyslop

every day but i have like 1000 calories total of goyslop as my only meal so im still skinny as hell

i dont drink anything but water, milk, black coffee, and all natural tea which helps too

every day but i have like 1000 calories total of goyslop as my only meal so im still skinny as hell

i dont drink anything but water, milk, black coffee, and all natural tea which helps too
I wish I could cope with food ngl but I am a turbomanlet with a slow metabolism so I gain weight very easily. I do not want to look like a pig so I avoid goyslop and if I am ever to binge eat it is once a week.

I wish I could cope with food ngl but I am a turbomanlet with a slow metabolism so I gain weight very easily. I do not want to look like a pig so I avoid goyslop and if I am ever to binge eat it is once a week.
eat it 1 day, do intermediate fasting the other day

eat it 1 day, do intermediate fasting the other day
By the time I fast I've already gained 3 kilograms from a single meal! Fuck that shit. I am never touching goyslop unless it's once a week.

Never. It’s highly toxic and unhygienic and the companies are run by Jews who treat their workers badly. I hate the slop.

i eat more slop than greens

There are still GMO even in the supposedly "healthy" food. The jews have truly won. Even if you grow your own vegetables and fruits the seeds are still laced with GMO, so you're still essentially eating goyslop, but eating "fresh food" is better than eating straight goyslop
That's cope / self-delusion. At least if you don't eat processed food, the jews make less profit, and you're not going to be eating preservatives and chemicals. And if you buy organic food at least it'll have less pesticides. Eating fast food has got to be the worst thing you can do for your health. That shit is fried in oils that are designed to make you sick.

That's cope / self-delusion. At least if you don't eat processed food, the jews make less profit, and you're not going to be eating preservatives and chemicals. And if you buy organic food at least it'll have less pesticides. Eating fast food has got to be the worst thing you can do for your health. That shit is fried in oils that are designed to make you sick.
I didn't disagree with you though. Yeah organic food is way better than goyslop but organic foods isn't really organic, jews have laced them with hormones and GMOs(Research how a real banana looks like). Yeah, goyslop is really bad for your health but eating supposedly "organic" food won't correlate to "healthiness".

In Inceldia we have to find pure/organic veggies and fruits so we may live long and prosperous lives. I commend you on eating healthily brocel. Keep up the good work.

Essentially all food you find anywhere is goyslop that has been laced with kike chemicals.

If you homestead your own food, with rain water only, then it’s not goyslop

Essentially all food you find anywhere is goyslop that has been laced with kike chemicals.

If you homestead your own food, with rain water only, then it’s not goyslop
Growing my own food is the eventual goal, would have cows and chickens in addition to the garden

Growing my own food is the eventual goal, would have cows and chickens in addition to the garden
Of course. Nobody can survive on a true vegan diet long term. You also can alternatively hunt wild deer for protein not tampered by Jews, in the meantime before the homestead gets going

I order pizza or a sandwich every Saturday from Papa John's or some local place.