Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How often do you eat fast food?

How often

• 5+ times a week

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 2 times a week

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Once a week

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • 3-1 a month

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Once every 6 months+

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Bout to get McDonald's, I eat fast food probably 2-3 times per month. Good cope, I love the McDonald's ice cream tbh. :panties:

I eat 2 times a week. I used to eat 1 times a week though.

Not that often. Maybe once every few months.

3 times a week. I usually get popeyes.

I eat at Hardee’s and McDonald’s once or twice a week

Tbhtbh
kfc is too spicy and oily
FUCK kfc tbh

99DF397D 4634 4411 BB97 7FA469CDD424

I mean, just look at this beauty.

I usually get burger and fries once a week

t. fatcel

I ate fast food twice in my life and threw up. They're disgusting

the last time I treated myself some burgers was on valentines day to battle the depression, but before that I can't remember tbh.

I eat fast food once or twice a year, but when I do, I go where I can get an all-you-can-eat offer and hamburgermaxx.

Bout to get McDonald's, I eat fast food probably 2-3 times per month. Good cope, I love the McDonald's ice cream tbh. :panties:
The strawberry shake is pretty fucking good for the price at mcds. Realistically I probably eat fast food 3-5 times a week because of being away from the house 12 hours a day working and not wanting to dirty any dishes

I ate it like a couple times in my lifetime. Usually my parents were too lazy and wanted to fix a cheap meal.
I didn't eat junk food for decades now.
You shouldn't eat it bro. Stay away from this thing

No man they make my stomach act weird

I ate it like a couple times in my lifetime. Usually my parents were too lazy and wanted to fix a cheap meal.
I didn't eat junk food for decades now.
That's good man. Lucky we don't eat such things. Fuck them

I no longer eat fast food. Became overweight in my youth because of it. Fast food is just as unhealthy as smoking cigarettes.

It varies, I could go without it one month and then the next I’d be going at least twice a week

almost everyday man.

Is there some other food than fast food

Fastfood is best cope ngl
Just order a fat bucket of kfc after a work out (without the fries) for them gains
@tehgymcel420
@SuperSaiyanGymcel
@HighTGymcel

Last edited:
4 or 5 times a week. I always have it after work.

if you don't order your food in, paying with card and ask for it to be left on the porch so no one can see your subhuman appearance then I have good news for you buddy. you are a fakecel.

Everyday. McDonald's double cheeseburger (450kcal) are good source of protein (25g)

I used to eat that shit daily but recently stopped LDARing and started to learn that restaurant food or homemade food is so much fucking better.

Everyday. McDonald's double cheeseburger (450kcal) are good source of protein (25g)
The double cheeseburger is the worst burger/sandwich on the menu. There's a reason they're like a dollar or whatever. Ever since they redid their quarterpounders I've really liked those, I've always been a big mac guy though
3 times a week. I usually get popeyes.
Popeyes is doing the 5 dollar shrimp box right now. Its really fucking good

I mostly eat at a local fast food place 3 times a month. Much better than the big chains because they focus specifically on customers here

I had fast food back in 1977. I didn't like it.

is pitzza considred fast food? i really love pitzzas, here on brazil we have a mass of intalian restauret, with lasagna, pitzzas, spaghet and all the other stuff, so i always end up eating once a week

The double cheeseburger is the worst burger/sandwich on the menu. There's a reason they're like a dollar or whatever. Ever since they redid their quarterpounders I've really liked those, I've always been a big mac guy though

Popeyes is doing the 5 dollar shrimp box right now. Its really fucking good
Meh. In my country they have daily deals and my my family eats them daily (along with more healthy breakfast and dinner of course) and I don't have much of a choice. Double cheeseburger is good enough for what it is, good protein, fairly low calories and doesnt taste too bad

My parents only buy fast food. They never buy anything else. I have eaten fast food every day for my entire life and I will continue to do so.

My parents only buy fast food. They never buy anything else. I have eaten fast food every day for my entire life and I will continue to do so.
Same as you, except my parents only buy fast food for lunch.

Do you eat 'normal' breakfast and dinner?

Same as you, except my parents only buy fast food for lunch.

Do you eat 'normal' breakfast and dinner?
no, for breakfast I usually get pancakes from mcdonalds and for lunch and dinner I eat burgers from mcdonalds, burgerking or wendys. Or I get something from tacobell.

I worked at McDonald's :feelstrash:

Too often, but i'm working on it

Never. I enjoy good local food. I eat etnhic sometimes. Love balkan food.

popeyes > kfc
But i usually eat kfc bec its very near to my house.

I'd like to try Popeyes, I've heard a few folk mention it. Don't have it in my country. Only got kfc or it's lesser imitation chicken cottage.

You’ll probably die of a heart attack at 35 tbh. :feelsbadman: