Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How often do you drink?

How much do you drink?

• Every day, multiple times a day. I wake up and slam booze.

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Every day.

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • 3-4 Times a week

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Once a week

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • I don't drink

Votes: 29 51.8%

• Total voters
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
b87499dea1d691a4264724bd5eeb2c3c--strange-people-crazy-people.jpg

i like drinking beer. i think 3 times a week (and more) the last months

I don't drink anymore because my health is already fucked up.

3 or 4 beers a day after work, first sip of the day on the weekends

I drink some beer everyday.

I don‘t. Doesn't help that alocholic chad gets more pussy in a week than I ever will.

Not at all. Alcohol is unhealthy and you age faster if you drink a lot of it. I drink 3 to 4 liters of water a day and green tea after every meal.

He’s holding my drink of choice! I go through at least one bottle of Beefeaters or similar low priced gin a week. I work nights so I come home and drink gin&juice for breakfast and go to bed. When I wake up I’ll have a couple shots of gin or a gin and tonic.

I don't. Alcohol is for degenerates.

i drink when i visit family

Once every 3 months or so.

Never drunk alcohol in my life and never will, its a bad cope. Anime is doing the cope for me.

Friday and Saturday nights and occasionally on one weekday

Teetotalcel here.

Alcohol is a waste of health and money imo.

Every day basically, been starting to cut back though since other posters are right its a terrible and expensive cope.

I don't drink because buying alcohol is a pain in the ass for me since I look like a kid.

Not enough tbh

I couldnt drink even if i wanted to. I get sick for days after 5 beers

Why is there nothing between weekly and never? I don't drink weekly but I still drink once every few months/on special occasions.

Water? Every day
Soft drinks? About every 2 days.
Booze? It depends. Usually just once a month. Never really liked it that much tbh.

Ikr? Atleast i can take other drugs but thats not as cool right? :( gotta drink alcohol and smoke ciggs
Mother fucker ill snap your fucking neck

I drank every day until I started to use Kratom.
Now I'm addicted to that and I've completely stopped drinking.

This is interesting. A bunch of healthcels. I don’t harshly judge anyone who drinks.
Ikr? Atleast i can take other drugs but thats not as cool right? :( gotta drink alcohol and smoke ciggs

Alcohol makes me feel like shit so I very rarely drink it.

Need drugs that will alter my mind more and take me out of reality. I love that feeling I get when I take acid, I feel completely disconnected from the rest of the world. It’s fucking mega.

mostly when I go out, like 2 or 3 times a month.

also, please grant me immunity for the next 24 hours as I will be impaired. Anything I post within this time period should be taken as satire. Mods are not permitted to give me warnings under these circumstances.

almost daily and constantly.

Pretty much this.

I tried quitting recently but I ended up with insomnia and was tired all the fucking time so I was forced to go back to drinking. Trying to wean myself off the booze now.

I dont drink alcohol alcohol drinks me