Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you dream about having a gf?

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
How often? I have them every once in a while and they always make me feel like shit when I wake up. Had one tonight, where I was cuddling with a cute girl.

I only dream of murder and genocide

I don't. I've accepted my fate.

I used to dream of my oneitis. Fuck that bitch lol

But honestly my dreams were full on sui fuel.

It would be entering her room and she'd be sitting on her bed in the finest lingerie. She turned to me, beautiful smile on her face and tells me that she's been waiting for me.

Other times we were being torn apart trying to hold on to each other's hands. Right before she slips away she tells me that she has always loved me.

I don't remember my dreams. I actually used to write them down to try and induce lucid dreaming, but the amount of effort required was not worth it for me. I don't even know what I really want.

Just today, it's over

Last night i had a dream i had a tall blonde gf and it was thanksgiving and she kept trying to get away from me. Then i looked in the mirror and my hair was falling out. Then she dissapeared and i kept looking for her but i never did then i woke up and got sad

Yesterday I had a dream in which I was talking to some girl on some college campus. She said "she liked me" and wanted to come to my place where I was apparently dorming. When I arrived at my "place," there was some dude with a hoodie on who told me that she hired him to rob all my shit. She disappeared right after I finished talking to the guy, but he didn't steal anything. Even my fucking subconscious knows that I literally have no chance.