Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How often do you cut your hair?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I usually cut it like every 3 months or something like that. It looks in the last month but I don't care tbh. I usually have my hair kinda short

buzzcut every few months, it grows very very slowly

( buzzcut it myself at home )

Every 2-3 weeks normally. I have been ladring hard , So I have a month without going

Buzz it to #1 at least once a week

every 2-3 months or smth, my team feeling is broken

In winter i dont

In summer i do maybe every two months

If i am wagecucking i cut it more consistently or if i have to be somewhere

If im rotting i dont really cut it until it starts getting itchy

my hair grows slow so i havent cut it in 2 years or so

I have shoulder length hair haven't cut in sometime
I am normally losing hair(all mother's side is bald RIP) but slowing it down with medicine
Not like I have any hope of getting laid I just love my hair.

Every 2 months, also wax my nose hair too

2 to 3 months
My hair was thick and it grew faster before but now it takes 3 months for it to grow like it did before in 1 month. I shave it close to short size then i let it grow to medium until its messy and annoying to be kept.

Every 2-3 months.

Years in between my haircuts. Honestly.
Every 2 months, also wax my nose hair too
You can de-hair your nose by smoking a cigarette through your nostrils.

My hair grows quickly as fuck, I used to do it once every 2 months but damn I hate it how it looks after only 1 month

Never. It's shoulder length.

Oncer evry week or two. I shave them all off mysef.

What do you think?

each 4 months or something

Every 4-6 weeks, I visit my regular barber and talk about politics

havent cut it in a while its been 4-5 months

Once a month, my hair is absolute shit so i have to maintain it fairly short.

Buzzcut twice a week from the back and sides while letting the hair on the top of my head hang to the left side of the head

Every two or three weeks, I have a haircut kit at home.

I usually cut it like every 3 months or something like that. It looks in the last month but I don't care tbh. I usually have my hair kinda short
Two years with long hair. I don't pay s*ht for something that grows every week. long hair is [LifeFuel]

Every 4-6 months.

around every 2 weeks since i have to

well since im militarycucking i have to keep my hair usually short and faded (on the sides and back) so i have to atleast get mine cut one a month or so, before it it ends up getting "too long". On the outside world i like having longish like faggy hair that i can sway back in forth so that I can cover atleast some of my abomination that is a "face".

Every two months I go to the barber.

once a month or so. I used to go to the hairdresser but it's not like they give a fuck or anything and they talk normie garbage all the time, I can cut it for myself as well as those retards so might as well :feelzez:
You can de-hair your nose by smoking a cigarette through your nostrils.
:giga:

every 6 months or maybe a bit more than that.
basically when they become a serious physical burden.

About every 3-4 weeks, my hair is fairly short which means it looks neat and I don't have to put any effort in brushing it except for maybe the last week before I cut again.

whenever my mom tells me too

I get a buzzcut once every 3 or 4 months. It makes my bald spots and receding hairline much more obvious, but I just don't give a shit anymore.