Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do YOU consider self deletion?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44283
  • Start date

How often do you consider ropemaxxing?

• everyday

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • almost everyday

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • couple times a week

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • rarely

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Only a fakecel cuck would delete their account

Rarely, but when I do it hits hard

Frequently, but currently I'm a coward to do so. I wish I was killed or died in an accident, I sincerely wouldnt mind at all.

Frequently, but currently I'm a coward to do so. I wish I was killed or died in an accident, I sincerely wouldnt mind at all.
you could just get drunk and floor it on the highway and then just drive into a semi truck or lamppost. (in a video game)

Never, im not planning on quitting.

you could just get drunk and floor it on the highway and then just drive into a semi truck or lamppost. (in a video game)
I wish I lived on a big city with subway. I've seen videos of people suiciding by jumping on rails and it seems so easy, people die within a second and are completely destroyed, no chances of surviving.

Not really often if at all
I just wish I didn’t exist, problems in life are really depressing

I never consider deleting my account, since I'm not a delete tranny and I think that my posts can help people in the future who might end up reading them, but I consider leaving the forum basically every single day.
For the most part, I gain absolutely nothing from this forum. I've been here long enough, I'm incel long enough, I'm old enough to know it all. At this point, the forum is basically just a neverending circle that repeats itself, there are no new topics, it's just the same old over and over again.
There are only a handful of users that I really enjoy to read, because they put effort into their posts and have interesting views, but sadly this is the minority. Most of the users here are just superficial spammers who want to be edgy for the lulz and get postcount, which just gets annoying at a certain age (I'm old).

I never consider deleting my account, since I'm not a delete tranny and I think that my posts can help people in the future who might end up reading them, but I consider leaving the forum basically every single day.
For the most part, I gain absolutely nothing from this forum. I've been here long enough, I'm incel long enough, I'm old enough to know it all. At this point, the forum is basically just a neverending circle that repeats itself, there are no new topics, it's just the same old over and over again.
There are only a handful of users that I really enjoy to read, because they put effort into their posts and have interesting views, but sadly this is the minority. Most of the users here are just superficial spammers who want to be edgy for the lulz and get postcount, which just gets annoying at a certain age (I'm old).
im not talking about deleting accounts. im talking about committing suicide. pay attention meathead

im not talking about deleting accounts. im talking about committing suicide. pay attention meathead
Bro .........

No, I never consider suicide.
In my oppinion life is short enough already, I will die soon enough, so no need to kill myself.

any brocels that wanna commit seppuku read this first:

foids, the globohomo gov, leftists and soyciety at large would LOVE for incels to off ourselves en masse.
Dont help them get what they want, and instead should society collapse take from them what you want. Until then keep coping, NEETmaxxing and leechmaxxing off the system.

live brocels, LIVE!!!!:feelsLightsaber: dont let worthless whores make you feel worthless, you aren't at their low beyond abysmal level.
and at least be glad ur not a simp going broke giving e-girls all ur money!

I wish I were brave.

used to think about it everyday and was actually planning on going through with it. now i get a couple of thoughts about doing it here and there, but i'm mostly just depressed throughout the day

I hung my rope from my ceiling it is the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning :feelsaww:

rarely, I have a lot of thoughts about going ER though :feelsEhh:

Almost everyday lately

never , it took some time reaching 10k , i dont want to feel that my time was being wasted

Multiple times a day.
I've tried everything over the years and at this point I just can't imagine a potential future worth living.
I've been trying to relax and enjoy myself to mentally prepare, I'm waiting for my landlord to kick me out or something so I have no choice but to rope.

I want it to be gentle but I bought a shotgun just in case the urge spikes spontaneously because they say most ropenings occur on a whim and I don't want to miss my ride.

I've been thinking about it frequently, probably almost weekly barring maybe some months from when I was around 6 years old. I was later diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Not only are my looks poor, I also got my fathers mental health. Guess I knew even as a child, that its over for me.

A little bit but not really. I just take like breaks

I think about it 24/7. That is literally the only thing on my mind