Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often can different tiers (chads, Chad lites, and normies) get laid

• Thread starter Thebiggestloser
  • Start date
T

Thebiggestloser

Banned
-
How often can the different tiers of men ( chads, Chad lites, and normies) get laid by foids on tinder rated 4/10 and above?

Normies have no chance on Tinder. The foids there only want chads.

Chads = any time
Chadlite = very often/weekly
Normie = once a year
Incel = never

Chads = any time
Chadlite = very often/weekly
Normie = once a year
Incel = never
Pretty much this. I've had tinder for 4 years and still with face being my biggest strength I've never gotten anything out of that.

Dammit you back. I missed you and you lit name tbh I remember you on my first thread.:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Yes, since yesterday I am active here again.

Glad you like my username ;) Spring Heeled Jack was a very mysterious and fascinating character.

Chadlites and chads win at everything. Normies can only get laid through friend groups

Yes, since yesterday I am active here again.

Glad you like my username ;) Spring Heeled Jack was a very mysterious and fascinating character.
Tbh. I love him. I used to read about him years ago. There's also a manga about him or you are interested. Very nice illustrations of him are in there.

incel = maybe a few times in his lifetime he will get lucky but probably not
normie = can spend months trying to find a 5/10 girlfriend who will let him fuck her at least a few times a month. Will break up with him eventually for chad cock though so he will have to go through the lengthy process of being rejected by 100s of girls for a hope that 1/1000 will let him have sex.
chadlite = can just hop on tinder and get a date in a couple days but cant be a super autist
chad = can get a girl to come over for no strings attached sex quicker than you can order pizza just by saying "oogabooga me want sex now"

Tbh. I love him. I used to read about him years ago. There's also a manga about him or you are interested. Very nice illustrations of him are in there.
I had heard of the figure in a youtube video for the first time. I was intriguing right away and since then I have dealt with him a lot. I'm generally very interested in myths, legends and horror stories.

I had heard of the figure in a youtube video for the first time. I was intriguing right away and since then I have dealt with him a lot. I'm generally very interested in myths, legends and horror stories.
http://www.scaryforkids.com/

Check out this site if you haven't already. It's awesome. It's where I read about Jack for the first time.

Chads have it as a daily reward.
Chadlites have it a bit harder but once in every 3 days, i guess.
Normies have no chance on Tinder. The foids there only want chads.
Sadly.

Normies do not win out on tinder at all. It isn't a viable option for them.

And the tinder worship continues

A normie young male has a few sexual partners in his life.
Chadlite can get laid at least once a week. Chad every day.

It's really just another ridiculous place that encouraging foid orbiting tbh. half the time if you match with one if you send a message you get one word replies or no reply at all. It's like vying for their attention.

incel = maybe a few times in his lifetime he will get lucky but probably not
normie = can spend months trying to find a 5/10 girlfriend who will let him fuck her at least a few times a month. Will break up with him eventually for chad cock though so he will have to go through the lengthy process of being rejected by 100s of girls for a hope that 1/1000 will let him have sex.
chadlite = can just hop on tinder and get a date in a couple days but cant be a super autist
chad = can get a girl to come over for no strings attached sex quicker than you can order pizza just by saying "oogabooga me want sex now"
This
It's really just another ridiculous place that encouraging foid orbiting tbh. half the time if you match with one if you send a message you get one word replies or no reply at all. It's like vying for their attention.
Also, this.

JFL at femcels btw by this definition "uh I'm such an incel I haven't had sex for two whole years" yeah no such thing as a foid incel. Very good definition above.

Depends on location.