Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How often are you Heightmogged

How often are you Heightmogged?

• Rarely less than 10%

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Not much 10-25% of the time

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Sometimes 25-50% of the time

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A fair amount 50-75% of the time

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Almost all the time 75-90% of the time

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Every waking minute 99% of the time

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
When i`m outside i`m 5`10 i`d say i rarely get height mogged by Foids But when it comes to guys it`s probably about 45% of the time i`m getting heightmogged usually

Rarely, I'm 6'2. But constantly face and frame mogged.

When i`m outside i`m 5`10 i`d say i rarely get height mogged by Foids But when it comes to guys it`s probably about 45% of the time i`m getting heightmogged usually
I'm 5'9 but get mogged by 5'11-6'1 zoomer Changs

almost all the time by men sometimes by foids too

I'm height mogged a fair amount by males, but not usually females

Last edited:
Almost all time for me, as I'm a manlet standing at 5-ft 7-in and living in Chad-Zealand (New Zealand).

Last edited:
Foids over here wear 10 pounds of Fakeup and rarely have red hair tbh it`s a myth
So there aren't any female Connor McGregors?

Their is Ginger foids and ginger guys but it`s honestly rare for example when i was in school there was barely any red heads maybe out of the 1000 students there was 20 red heads

Their is Ginger foids and ginger guys but it`s honestly rare for example when i was in school there was barely any red heads maybe out of the 1000 students there was 20 red heads
That isn't too little.

I like redheads, what's your opinion on them?
Red head foids are alright i still would fuck them a foid i used to have a crush on back when i was a young cel she was a red head

Red head foids are alright i still would fuck them a foid i used to have a crush on back when i was a young cel she was a red head
Redheads are the bomb, thats why I find Queen Maeve is really hot.

I'm barely 5'8" and live in a rich area so I'm mogged 95% of the time by both men and foids. It doesn't matter what race they are, the foids are about my height and above (some towering over me) the men pretty much all tower over me at easily 6'0+. Absolutely over for hobbitcels like me.

i am 5'9 and get heightmogged fuckign heaps even by foids and teenagers

I'm barely 5'8" and live in a rich area so I'm mogged 95% of the time by both men and foids. It doesn't matter what race they are, the foids are about my height and above (some towering over me) the men pretty much all tower over me at easily 6'0+. Absolutely over for hobbitcels like me.
Over for richcels

im 6'4 but when a 6'6 mf walks by me i lose my shit