Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How NT are you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date

Are you a normal, sociable and comfortable person?

• Yes, and nobody sees me as shy or introverted at all.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I am a bit reserved or socially awkward.

Votes: 38 41.3%
  • No, I am actively anti-social or avoidant.

Votes: 48 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
So the poll question is, if you are a normal, sociable and comfortable person.

So pretty much if you have a positive attitude, are a good conversationalist that makes people feel better, comfortable by talking to them, vote yes.

If normal people who know you, avoid you, obv DON’T vote the yes.

If you stutter, shrug shoulders or shake a bit or look down a lot DON’T vote yes.

Poll is anonymous

Last edited:
I have autism so third option :feelsrope:

What's the point of this thread?

Answering that could induce bias on the poll, making it useless. I don’t want to say “This poll is to prove X” because then people will lie and vote dishonestly to “prove X”

High iq people (like tesla) were saying that anti social behavior is a sign of high iq

although if you're low iq and an incel you're even more fucked

I never start any conversations but can hold conversations if someone else starts it

stutter :yes:
shake a bit :yes:
look down a lot :yes:

Autism is cope for not admitting that one is ugly, you might aswell say "my personslity is the problem" Aspie chad can be as autistic as he wants but looks halo will let foids think it's "cute"

I am shy/reserved by nature but loneliness and blackpill caused me to be very withdrawn. I barely communicate with people and I wish I could LDAD (lay down and die).

Oh so you can use to say "most of you are just average sperge", i get you.
he's very redpilled, OP is.

most of our "spergness" comes from being excluded due to our looks

You're the one getting angry.
lol i just said something about the poll and you're the one who talked down first, keep coping

Oh so you can use to say "most of you are just average sperge", i get you.

No. you also could say that inceldom makes people spergy. How you interpret data is up to you, I am just compiling.

well, the question is a tad confusing. one could be socially avoidant even if they are NT, it could be because they don't like being around people in general

I'm a good listener and I can hold conversation but I'm not good at chit chat

I can be pretty sociable and pretend to be NT but I always get the feeling NTs subconsciously notice my tism.

So the poll question is, if you are a normal, sociable and comfortable person.

So pretty much if you have a positive attitude, are a good conversationalist that makes people feel better, comfortable by talking to them, vote yes.

If normal people who know you, avoid you, obv DON’T vote the yes.

If you stutter, shrug shoulders or shake a bit or look down a lot DON’T vote yes.

Poll is anonymous
I mean social ackwardness is the result of bad looks let’s not kid ourselves. But I don’t go out of my way to be an antisocial loner

Its hard to put a finger on what is wrong with me. I can act like a normie for a while and convince everyone. But the more time people spend with me or talk to me the more they realize subconsciously what a loser I am. Then they move away from me.

There's just something about my interests, way of talking, topics of conversation, body language that shouts incel

i am very good at faking being social but its very tiring

I have severe social anxiety, but I have no autism.

Aspie chad can be as autistic as he wants but looks halo will let foids think it's "cute"

Yes Chad still would get laid, but he would miss out A LOT if he’s introverted, unresponsive, and just doesn’t put himself out there.

Mine is High Functioning Autism so I could pass as NT but in fact I am not NT.

i could never get along with humans they're my enemy

I am actually professionally diagnosed.
if you're diagnosed then people most definitely notice

I'm not diagnosed but even I've had my fair share of socially awkward moments

I'm highly social with a big mouth, but no matter what I do or say its never good enough.

I have to tell the PERFECT jokes and say the PERFECT things to ever get a positive reaction. I don't get the lowered difficulty normies get. So a lot of the time I just get shat on.

if you're diagnosed then people most definitely notice

I'm not diagnosed but even I've had my fair share of socially awkward moments
Brutal.

People generally do notice but sometimes I do get away because mine is high functioning.

I become awkward & I cant handle when normies talk about their sexual experiences.
IS IT ALL YOU TALK ABOUT?:feelsree:

I become awkward & I cant handle when normies talk about their sexual experiences.
IS IT ALL YOU TALK ABOUT?:feelsree:

cope if you think they are lying about it.

I used to be the third for most of my teen years but now I'm probably the second

I have adhd but apart from that im pretty NT

People have always explicitly noted that I am not normal, my parents, teachers, classmates, etc.

And my social interactions tend to be awkward and I don’t notice or feel it at all.

But I haven’t had an evaluation for autism.

I can relate, faking being normie or jestermaxxing is the only "normal" way i can act.

I can’t fake anything, I am not even aware of what gives it off.

I'm not avoidant, but I have autism.

I larp as a regular person quite well but i daydream a lot and talk to myself(alone) basically the entire days, making up scenarios, imagining i'm fantasy characters, that kind of shit.