Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How not to see things that make you mad on incels.co (Guide for IncelTears)

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Hello and welcome to a guide made by me. Lately I've been seeing a lot of soys and roasties who are self-proclaimed to be "literally shaking" as a result of reading things they don't like on this forum.

Out of compassion for any IncelTears users lurking this forum who may happen to stumble upon this thread, I hereby present to you a guide on how not to see things that make you mad here.

So, you're on incels.co, and you see a comment that says some mean words about women. You're shaking in your boots! Fear not, because here is how to not come across those mean words.

1. Press the "off" button on your device.

2. There is no step two. You're done! It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like these, people like you should be out enjoying the nice weather and not reading mean words on an internet forum.

Hope this helped!

IncelQueers won't read this, their intelligence & reasoning is the equivalent of a tard on the short bus.

I know right? Jfc. They can call it an echo chamber all they want, but we absolutely have a right to have a freedom of speech and express our disdain about the negative experiences we have had without intrusion. This site isn't the fucking Chinese government.

But IncelTears surely is.

++. Reddit as a whole is becoming way too sensitive. Read up on the "waterniggas" quarantine if you really want to see how sensitive things have become on that site.

++. Reddit as a whole is becoming way too sensitive. Read up on the "waterniggas" quarantine if you really want to see how sensitive things have become on that site.
Just looked into that. The place is run by children.

I know right? Jfc. They can call it an echo chamber all they want, but we absolutely have a right to have a freedom of speech and express our disdain about the negative experiences we have had without intrusion. This site isn't the fucking Chinese government.
Inceltears is also an echo chamber, if you get out of the common thinking there you get downvoted to hell and banned.

I lost my 6 years old 10k soy karma.

Inceltears is also an echo chamber, if you get out of the common thinking there you get downvoted to hell and banned.

I lost my 6 years old 10k soy karma.
That’s why I use a throwaway account whenever I want to comment. I have like five of them.

Well good quarantined, water is poisonous.

The next thing quarantined should be salt.

cucktears feel at home here because they are subhumans too