Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over how not to give in to despair?

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
I honestly don't know what would happen if I stopped taking all the medicines, but I simply cannot take them anymore. This pharmaceutical industry shit is killing me and my savings. I can't go back to that horrible place anymore.
I know it sounds pathetic even from your point of view, but guys I feel like I need to find out what company is like; warm hugs, the smell, human warmth...
Every day it feels like I'm fighting fucking time:cryfeels:
I don't know how I've been able to stand it this far, but every day seems hopeless :feelsrope:

Im not a fuckin doctor.

What kind of medications?

I honestly don't know what would happen if I stopped taking all the medicines,
Those (((medicines))) are probably making you even more miserable but now it may be to late to put them aside as you are probably addicted to those jew drugs already

I don't know in english
asenapina and rivotril
there are others that I have stopped taking
One is an antipsychotic and the other is a benzo. Are you diagnosed schizophrenic? I would have never taken them in the first place. If they are fucking you up more than helping you then why are u even taking them?

stop being a GrAYcel

One is an antipsychotic and the other is a benzo. Are you diagnosed schizophrenic? I would have never taken them in the first place. If they are fucking you up more than helping you then why are u even taking them?
i have been developing a strange auditory hallucination that prevents me from sleeping, as if there is something or someone, a neighbour bothering me to sleep. But my doctor hasn't said I have schizophrenia yet, although he diagnoses me with bipolar acute depression, and another one I don't know the English term for (DDA)
why the fuck didn't they make a remedy for loneliness

i have been developing a strange auditory hallucination that prevents me from sleeping, as if there is something or someone, a neighbour bothering me to sleep. But my doctor hasn't said I have schizophrenia yet, although he diagnoses me with bipolar acute depression, and another one I don't know the English term for (DDA)
I mean if the meds are fucking you up more than the auditory hallucination then its probably not worth it. Id go to another psychiatrist to see if this doctor knows what hes talking about but why did he prescribe a benzo as well? The entire situation seems off to me.

benzos are a pretty dangerous class of drugs, be careful.
discontinuing an antipsychotic suddenly might cause u to develop actual schizophrenia. it happened to me.

I mean if the meds are fucking you up more than the auditory hallucination then its probably not worth it. Id go to another psychiatrist to see if this doctor knows what hes talking about but why did he prescribe a benzo as well? The entire situation seems off to me.
I have been on several medications, the first time I took it was when I was hospitalised, I reported it in my other account
the crises are insane
benzos are a pretty dangerous class of drugs, be careful.
discontinuing an antipsychotic suddenly might cause u to develop actual schizophrenia. it happened to me.
I recognise that, there was a time when I was completely obsessed with collective suicide

You are better off crazy than drugged

Be careful dropping meds cold turkey can leave you chemically castrated (starting these meds can too)

Look up PSSD

If this shit ruin my dick I will go ER :lasereyes: