Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How not to get raped: a guide for the roastie incelqueer

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Admiral
★★
These poor, poor wymyn. It seems that almost every grill is getting raped these days. 

The incelqueers are wet behind the ears, to put it mildly. 

Hey, dumb broads, take note; I'm going to help you with some strategies as to how not to get raped:

1. Don't go to a party and drink until you "black out." Now that's in quotations because you're usually full of shit, I don't believe this happens nearly as much as it is claimed. If you get too drunk guys will try to take advantage. It's not an incel that's going to rape you at a party, it'll be your chadlite friend or your bestie orbiter Beta Bob.

2. Don't go to a guy's house in the middle of the night to "hang out." Only sleep over if you're going to give up the pussy, don't come at me with the "but we're friends, I should be able to go over," and the whole "women shouldn't be expected to put out," bullshit. You go over at night you better be sucking that dick. I've already yelled at 2 wymyn for this shit. 

3. Don't dress like a hoe. Listen to Mayim Bailik and learn how to dress. I know you want to be able to walk around with pasties on your tits, but you can't, you're gonna get fucked with.

4. Listen to your man regarding what he says about other men. We don't like you hanging out with guys like that because they all wanna fuck you. Why else would they listen to you yap about dancing with the stars, how you're so sarcastic, and all the other boring shit you talk about? They want the pussy, trust.

5. Don't go out with guys who display red flags. We all know you ignore it to get a taste of the Chad cawk, but seriously, wise up, dumbasses. 

6. Don't go out alone at night or with men you don't know too well. I don't care how independent you are; if you're not packing a weapon you have no chance in defending yourself.

Sub8Hate said:
I don't believe this happens nearly as much as it is claimed.
it NEVER happens

nausea said:
it NEVER happens

I know, they're so full of shit. I've never blacked out once and I've drank like a fish. They just regret it or don't want to be responsible for their actions. Wymyn can never be held accountable.

Sub8Hate said:
They just regret it or don't want to be responsible for their actions
the second

When you don't want your house broken in you use an alarm and lock, you don't go on Twitter to tell burglars not to break in.
The same should apply to women who tell men not to rape when they dress scantily.

nausea said:
scandalistic?

Scanty

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]adjectivescantier, scantiest.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1.
scant in amount, quantity, etc.; barely sufficient.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]2.
meager; not adequate.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]3.
lacking amplitude in extent or compass.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]nounplural scanties.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]4.
scanties, very brief underpants, especially for women.[/font]

FeminismsCancer said:
When you don't want your house broken in you use an alarm and lock, you don't go on Twitter to tell burglars not to break in.
The same should apply to women who tell men not to rape when they dress scantily.

They want to believe that we live in an enlightened age where wymyn should be able to go around topless and drink and drug until unconsciousness and not be harmed. It's just not reality. Their fathers should be teaching them this shit but they're probably too cucked to say such things.

Bruh its their own fault, they need to go to the gym, workouut, and learn to protect their selves

TheVman said:
Bruh its their own fault, they need to go to the gym, workouut, and learn to protect their selves

Unfortunately that would mean taking responsibility, and we all know foids have trouble with that.