Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How normified would you be if you became good looking?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
Do you think you'd still like doing the same hobbies/copes you had as an incel?

Would you go to parties, listen to mainstream music, and do whatever the 'cool' kids are doing?

You'd still be blackpilled, but I'm just wondering how much would change about yourself after being exposed to everything chads/stacys are accustomed to

IDK TBH. I want surgery so if i get it and it's successful I'll find out.

Do you think you'd still like doing the same hobbies/copes you had as an incel?
No.
I would've been too busy with social gatherings, etc. to even have time to read or play anything.

Completely normified. Because it's expected of you, and there's no point doing autist/incel activities as a normie. the people in said community will hate you, and other normies will think you are weird.

I'll say theres a pretty good chance that a person will become a normie, because you don't belong or feel associated with groups that are not normies once you start becoming normie.
At the end of the day people will do anything to not be kicked or alienated from the herd.

I would only go into my room when I have to sleep

would raise family with loli waifu. but still rot in front of pc a lot. I always have, how could I stop

My anxiety, depression, mood swings, addiction to copes would all be gone in a nanosecond if I were to look in the mirror and see a face that looked attractive.

Would you go to parties, listen to mainstream music, and do whatever the 'cool' kids are doing?
I would host parties, produce mainstream music, and decide what's cool myself.

Difficult to know