Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How normies look at me when I talk during a break

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
Suddenly out of nowhere I will say something extremely related to the topic because I am constantly trying to think of relevant things to say to the fast-paced, ever changing and extremely boring discussion.

I will pace myself well, because I have learned from normies that if you talk too fast and excited they won't understand you. As I talk normies will be silent and look at me with big eyes and it's like they are all holding their breath. You can hear a pin drop. Like they have never seen someone talk before.

They have to respond to me because socially I made sure I didn't make any errors, but at the same time they will avoid talking or even looking at me when the break is over.

If this is relateable to you, then it is completely and utterly over for you. Normies hate you and you will never be part of the group, no matter how hard you tried and no matter how many sleepless nights you have due to it.

They're puzzled/baffled we even talk. They react like if their furniture suddenly started to talk about politics in a based way. No matter how much the rationality and the acumen of the speech shines they'd be entirely and solely focused on why the hell a piece of wood is talking and who the hell it believes to be. Ugly people to them are soulless objects, drones st best.

They react like if their furniture suddenly started to talk
:feelshaha:

Normies probably get big eyes because I trigger their fight/flight response. Normies can very easily see you are not normal and therefore will assume you are a threat

Suddenly out of nowhere I will say something extremely related to the topic because I am constantly trying to think of relevant things to say to the fast-paced, ever changing and extremely boring discussion.

I will pace myself well, because I have learned from normies that if you talk too fast and excited they won't understand you. As I talk normies will be silent and look at me with big eyes and it's like they are all holding their breath. You can hear a pin drop. Like they have never seen someone talk before.

They have to respond to me because socially I made sure I didn't make any errors, but at the same time they will avoid talking or even looking at me when the break is over.

If this is relateable to you, then it is completely and utterly over for you. Normies hate you and you will never be part of the group, no matter how hard you tried and no matter how many sleepless nights you have due to it.
That’s because they weren’t expecting a meaningful conversation. It’s just verbal filler to take up space.

It's all just a gaslighting made by normies. If they don't like you that's all there is to it