Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How new year's will be for all of us.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
You're probably not going to even notice, regardless if you alcohol/substancemaxx.
The date will just simply tick over.
The parties, the celebrations, the countdown with all your friends, the first kiss of the year. That's not for you.

The next morning you won't have any crazy stories to tell. You'll just simply wake up, get out of bed, and simply hit the keyboard to wake the computer out of sleep.
That's how our happy fucking new year's will be. Just like any other day.

BRUTAL OMFG.... "The first kiss of the year"... I will never have this. god this post has made me angry.

I made the insane decision to go to a nightclub this year....on my own. It's going to be hell.

2 years ago i was at a new years party and it was absolutely embarassing, full of couples making out past hour 2 or 3, same boring civvie fireworks outside as always, host that wouldn't actually open up all the booze that people brought in and just saved it for future parties :feelskek: what a joke

lately i spend new years by doing autistic shit like taking a bath or pretending to sleep ngl

I know how you feel
 20191024 000151

I'll just spend the whole day fapping.

BRUTAL OMFG.... "The first kiss of the year"... I will never have this. god this post has made me angry.
Most incels didn't even have the first kiss of their life

sounds about right. don't even want to hang out with my family. just gonna drown myself in alcohol and solitude

I fucked a fat whore 20 years ago!
Really cheap because she was obese before it was a thing.

I got my first kiss of the decade :chad: :chad: :chad:

(My mom)

Mine is exactly like that

At least my mom made good food ngl

So how was it bro

Made the mistake of looking in the mirror before going out and was overcome with a crushing sense of self loathing and depression so I ended up not going lol. I watched faceandlms stream instead and fell asleep before midnight.

Made the mistake of looking in the mirror before going out and was overcome with a crushing sense of self loathing and depression so I ended up not going lol. I watched faceandlms stream instead and fell asleep before midnight.

Ah, fair enough. That same thing has happened to me a few times, I've skipped out on going to friend meetups because I looked too horrible in the mirror. Also skipped on smaller things like going to the library or just for a walk. It's actually a really horrible feeling.

What a revelation! :lul: :feelsgah:

Ah, fair enough. That same thing has happened to me a few times, I've skipped out on going to friend meetups because I looked too horrible in the mirror. Also skipped on smaller things like going to the library or just for a walk.

I've literally cancelled a whole holiday due to anxiety about my looks. Went to amsterdam for a supposed 8 days but freaked the fuck out on the first day cause i tried to talk to a bunch of hipster Chad's and stacies at my hostal who basically ignored me or brushed me off fueling my crippling self loathing and reinforcing my subhumaness, final straw was catching my ugly reflection in a reflecting surface of a coffeeshop window. I packed my bags and stormed off and booked a flight back on the very next day after arriving. Lost myself £1000 because of it.

Dont travel if you're incel.

I've literally cancelled a whole holiday due to anxiety about my looks. Went to amsterdam for a supposed 8 days but freaked the fuck out on the first day cause i tried to talk to a bunch of hipster Chad's and stacies at my hostal who basically ignored me or brushed me off fueling my crippling self loathing and reinforcing my subhumaness, final straw was catching my ugly reflection in a reflecting surface of a coffeeshop window. I packed my bags and stormed off and booked a flight back on the very next day after arriving. Lost myself £1000 because of it.

Fuck, that is actually brutal. What happened to you is like my worst nightmare. I'm never gonna travel anywhere, fuck getting mogged by white chads and stacies as a subhuman currycel.

Spent my new years in bed all day severely hungover. Happy New Year.

Brutal af.

Last edited: