Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How my parents got together

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date
Deleted member 22219

Deleted member 22219

shittingonanotherstreet
-
I asked them how they met because it's been on my mind ever since I took the blackpill.

My mother is a becky lookswise but doesn't take shit from people and seems based in her own way. Pretty healthy and does good at life.

My dad on the other hand is really meek and low T. He has 0 charisma and I couldn't imagine him having any game when he was young even with a normie face and good hair as I saw in old photos. He's a fucking coper through and through,bluepilled to his bone marrow. Lost his looks and sits after getting home from his mediocre job.
No real friends. In the field a beta forced gentleman-a "nice guy"

So basically neither of them had experience in relationships and I won't ask my father directly cause I'm too embarassed but I know 100% he was a virgin.
My mother being around the age of 25 was buffled by her female friends chasing after dudes(chads) 1-2 years before graduation and then marrying other guys(betabucks).
She was always looking for a family life with children and so on because got raised that way by her poor conservative parents. Basically a virtuous woman-a rare thing of the past. They first met around 26-27yo and their meeting was even arranged by my mother's neighbour so he never had to ask her out which he probably wouldn't have the guts to do anyway.

It makes me JFL at my predecessors telling me to find a girlfriend and shit. How can they not see that times changed and I won't be able to get a fucking virgingf like my lucky loser dad. Virgin till 27 in preinternet era when hypergamy was just crawling in EE. How can a younger version of failure overcome these genes today?

Your dad won the lottery

Was your mom really a virgin?

Kinda similar to my retarded father tbh. Those were easier times

Do they seem in love?
They don't. My mom isn't attracted to him physically (but they're over 50 so what do you expect) and doesn't seem to like his personality either from what she told me "He pisses you off? Me too." and i'm his copy personalitywise so it's weird to hear
Just seems to like him in the way she feels comfortable around someone like him.
They seem to have this union for children and both are happy to have a family though. Especially my mother from how much she sacrifices. They don't spend that much time together either. She's at work most of the time. They live semi-separated.

My dad was a deathnic immigrant who got lucky with a white becky and made a family with her. He's a massive cuck to her to this day. And he doesn't even live in the house anymore!

I am sure before meeting her, he was an incel. I'm not sure what she saw in him, at least looks wise. This is gonna sound harsh, but he's short, brown and hairy with a hook nose, 1/2 of which I have inherited.

So my nose is a semi hook nose, i.e. a triangle with a bump on it.

They got together in their late 20s and started a family in their early 30s.

our parents had it easy, unfortunately for us that is not the case. I should have died stillborn

My dad was a deathnic immigrant who got lucky with a white becky and made a family with her. He's a massive cuck to her to this day. And he doesn't even live in the house anymore!

I am sure before meeting her, he was an incel. I'm not sure what she saw in him, at least looks wise. This is gonna sound harsh, but he's short, brown and hairy with a hook nose, 1/2 of which I have inherited.

So my nose is a semi hook nose, i.e. a triangle with a bump on it.

They got together in their late 20s and started a family in their early 30s.
Maybe it's a maternal instinct thing that kicks in near 30. Weird stuff tbh.

They don't. My mom isn't attracted to him physically (but they're over 50 so what do you expect) and doesn't seem to like his personality either from what she told me "He pisses you off? Me too." and i'm his copy personalitywise so it's weird to hear
Just seems to like him in the way she feels comfortable around someone like him.
They seem to have this union for children and both are happy to have a family though. Especially my mother from how much she sacrifices. They don't spend that much time together either. She's at work most of the time. They live semi-separated.
Yeah those are tough times , But they seem to happen in many marriages. Hopefully she’s not seeing someone else

Yeah those are tough times , But they seem to happen in many marriages. Hopefully she’s not seeing someone else
At that age I really doubt it. And it's not SuperCucked US you know.
I'd hate to be a cuck's son and I would probably just hate all women then.

@AlexanderTheGreat11 so i confirmed they both were virgins
My dad was lucky tho cause had a gf in hs for a short time, where there were >2 foids on 1 guy
from what he told me there was once a girl who gave him strong IOI in public transport and he felt a connection but didn't pursue
He must have had good looks in his prime to get this with his beta psyche
Mom even brutally rejected a beta orbiter in college
JFL at being incel in the 80's

@AlexanderTheGreat11 so i confirmed they both were virgins
My dad was lucky tho cause had a gf in hs for a short time, where there were >2 foids on 1 guy
from what he told me there was once a girl who gave him strong IOI in public transport and he felt a connection but didn't pursue
He must have had good looks in his prime to get this with his beta psyche
Mom even brutally rejected a beta orbiter in college
JFL at being incel in the 80's
Cool , Good for your dad. Nowadays you can't find virgin women in their 20s

The orbiter probably roped

The orbiter probably roped
Nah.i'm sure he worked on his personality and that secured prime Stacies and hot JBs for him.
Nowadays you can't find virgin women in their 20s
That's what I told them but they said it's not true bluepilled af
EDIT: I stil low key believe there is like 1% of virgin girls over 20 that I could have hopes for here in EE Poland. Anyway I feel too dead and finished to attempt looksmaxxing just in case I meet this fateful 1 you know? My pp small, my T low, I sperg too much. I would still probably get mogged by some normiefagg and lose.
My zoomer bro can't find a girl for his prom despite being a social opposite of me. Looks really are everything. If you're below 7 it's over. I'm like 4,5 or sth.

Last edited:
This is exactly like my parents story
Buy It was set up by my fathers uncle

My low SMV parents were met through family and other contacts as well. (Kinda like an arranged marriage essentially but more freedom to my parents).
I wonder how they justify their son being an ugly Untermensch inside their heads.
My dad would have been an incel too had he born later.

Nah.i'm sure he worked on his personality and that secured prime Stacies and hot JBs for him.

That's what I told them but they said it's not true bluepilled af
EDIT: I stil low key believe there is like 1% of virgin girls over 20 that I could have hopes for here in EE Poland. Anyway I feel too dead and finished to attempt looksmaxxing just in case I meet this fateful 1 you know? My pp small, my T low, I sperg too much. I would still probably get mogged by some normiefagg and lose.
My zoomer bro can't find a girl for his prom despite being a social opposite of me. Looks really are everything. If you're below 7 it's over. I'm like 4,5 or sth.
Looks like it’s over for you. Damn your brother seems like it’s an incel too