Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How my online buddy ewhored using hammy ngl

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Just lol, that cuck paid him for meetup and ofc he cant meet the cuck, so I told him to just send him hammy pics ded srs.. legit lold and he sent hammy pics to him that I've sent and then I told him to say "This is my autistic brother, keeps stealing my phone and taking pics of himself, can he come with us too? I will get more sales due to him recording". Then that cuck was like "Im kind of uncomfortable as I wanna be alone with you", then my buddy boyo continued sending him hammies that I've sent him and that cuck said "I will pay you 60$ if he can wait behind" and guess what he fucking paid.. He paid $60 for hamlossus to NOT come and take pics of them having sex, fuck I cant.. I legit cant
Unknown 12
Hamrhythm

based moneymaxxing strategy ngl

He is providing a service.
Don't use such word.

Just lol, that cuck paid him for meetup and ofc he cant meet the cuck, so I told him to just send him hammy pics ded srs.. legit lold and he sent hammy pics to him that I've sent and then I told him to say "This is my autistic brother, keeps stealing my phone and taking pics of himself, can he come with us too? I will get more sales due to him recording". Then that cuck was like "Im kind of uncomfortable as I wanna be alone with you", then my buddy boyo continued sending him hammies that I've sent him and that cuck said "I will pay you 60$ if he can wait behind" and guess what he fucking paid.. He paid $60 for hamlossus to NOT come and take pics of them having sex, fuck I cant.. I legit cant
View attachment 181954View attachment 181955
Wtf did the cuck even pay for?

just be hammy theory ded srs

Hammy is based

@Weed link to that legendary thread where cuck fapped to hamlossus pic?

Holy shit cucks have no brains

Kek maybe I should ewhore too

could someone give me a summary of what the fuck is going on here

What’s hammy and hamlossus

Fuck Weed man. Almsot got a ehart attack. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

What’s hammy and hamlossus
Hamlossus is nothing and everything all at once an enigma wrapped in a mystery. A nightmare? A dream? A moron? A lazy ass? perhaps all are true about the legend of HAMLOSSUS all i know he likes beer and playing guitar