Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How my one of my crushes brutally destroyed me

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
I did everything for her, and blindly fulfilled her ever last request, she betrayed me.
Disposed of me like garbage, cut me off completely.
I tried talking to her, but she acted like a complete stranger towards me, pretending we never even met before.
Just goes to show that no amount of simping can cheat fate.

Same thing happened to me, only time I was “friends” with a foid but it was just beta orbiter as usual with foid “friendships”. I lost a lot of self respect and cucked myself because of that whore.

I did everything for her, and blindly fulfilled her ever last request
Ahahahahaha fucking pathetic submissive simpering cucklet :horror:
Screen Shot 2022 12 22 at 122037 AM

That's what you get for willingly acting like a cuck
I was like what, 15? Of course I was gonna act like a cuck at that age. I didn't know any better.

I did everything for her, and blindly fulfilled her ever last request, she betrayed me.
Disposed of me like garbage, cut me off completely.
I tried talking to her, but she acted like a complete stranger towards me, pretending we never even met before.
Just goes to show that no amount of simping can cheat fate.
Never simp for a woman. If you're not Chad they find you disgusting when you do that.

My narcissism stopped me from being a total simp to any foid ngl :feelsLSD:

hard lessons that most of us learned, simping doesn't work, giving the foids gossip or "info" doesn't work, nothing works and it's all a waste of time

maybe if you got rich you would have a chance, but otherwise there is no way to "please" foids if they don't already want you

I can't cope anymore.

Elaborate more, she ghosted you just like that?

hard lessons that most of us learned, simping doesn't work, giving the foids gossip or "info" doesn't work, nothing works and it's all a waste of time

maybe if you got rich you would have a chance, but otherwise there is no way to "please" foids if they don't already want you