Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How my mother and her mother (my grandmother) tried to convince me to become a monk

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
We are Catholic and when I was 14 I was told that I should become a monk by my grandmother and mother. First of all, everyone here should know that someone here becomes a monk if they have no other prospects in life. I know a 60 year old man who lives near me. He is an alcoholic and rarely leaves his apartment; he is very unwell and he was a teacher. He also has a brother who is a monk and who has never achieved anything in his life. the brother is known as a "loser". There were always problems with him and he had neither a good education nor a job. Don't think that a monastery is a positive thing. It is an institution for people who will never achieve anything in life. And now you should think about how much of a failure I must have been if my grandmother and my mother recommended that I become a monk when I was very young. no girlfriend, at a kid I cried constantly and therefore couldn't develop like other children, hardly any friends. Even as a child, I hated going to the outdoor pool or other social events with my family. I cried every time I met people somewhere, even at an extremely young age.

Brutal noreplypill

Being a monk is a good cope ONLY if you don't have a sex drive. But I do, I need and must creampie WOMEN :lasereyes:

Don't think that a monastery is a positive thing.
Incorrect. Monastery is for the art of living byond the mundane 3d organic life. It’s for personal enlightenment not only to you but to become gods of the brutal universe.

Being a monk is a good cope ONLY if you don't have a sex drive. But I do, I need and must creampie WOMEN :lasereyes:
I controlled my sex drive through two years of beating women up virtually. In gta v I can get an erection on command if I need be.

. It is an institution for people who will never achieve anything in life. And now you should think about how much of a failure I must have been if my grandmother and my mother recommended that I become a monk when I was very young. no girlfriend, at a kid I cried constantly and therefore couldn't develop like other children, hardly any friends. Even as a child, I hated going to the outdoor pool or other social events with my family. I cried every time I met people somewhere, even at an extremely young age.
It is a rejection of our degenerate clown world. Take a look at those who have “achieved” and ask yourself if they are good.

You should become monk think of the spiritual expression