Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How my ex-friend was "raped"

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
She got drunk and regretted it the next day.
She approached the guy in bar, no joke.
She went to police to sue the guy for rape.
Obviously he didn't get any sentence because she was the one who approached him:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

One of my male friends still try to fuck her but she only uses him for help and free shit. She fucks tons of guys while he has to accept what she does.
Blackpill has freed me from such cuckoldry

Using other people should be ILLEGAL
full

This is why women shouldn’t have legal rights.

I bookmarked your language learning guide. And will certainly read later

Black pill is wisdom ngl

JFL at foids who throw around rape accusations like they are nothing. These dumb cunts are basically destroying the meaning of the word "rape". In 200 years "rape" wont even mean what it does now. It will probably just mean "annoy" or "hurt" or something like that and not at all being violently forced to have sex.

JFL at foids who throw around rape accusations like they are nothing. These dumb cunts are basically destroying the meaning of the word "rape". In 200 years "rape" wont even mean what it does now. It will probably just mean "annoy" or "hurt" or something like that and not at all being violently forced to have sex.
Women these days very rarely get raped

just like they did with anxiety and depression

THE BLACK PILL IS AT THE SAME TIME A BLESS AND A CURSE. It saves you from cuckoldry but makes you realize how over it is for sub5 males and that your life is predetermined by your genetics.