Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How my college time in the Phillipines took away my innocence and blackpilled me

Eternalifeofdoom

Eternalifeofdoom

Recruit
★★
Looking back during my college days i used befriend normies and as expected i was nothing more than a jestermaxxer, anyway one thing i really hated is when they tell stories of their many hookups and rub it on my face while they know i have nothing to show for and i can't even larp because they see me alone in my dorm all the time and my phone dry af, but what really traumatized me was foids openly complimenting some of my normie "friends" or secretly confess to me that X is so Handsome and etc, I contribute a big chunk of my transition to blackpill to these incidents.

I slowly grow anger, envy, bitterness i felt it was unfair i was smarter than them and i made sure i acted nice and sophisticated to these whores and i even followed the meme of taking baths everyday JFL.

I know the story is relatable, anyway after that i was so mad i actually distanced myself from these sand "friends"and cope by hanging out with niggers like myself more till i found out foids like niggers too as long as they look attractive/Caucasian JFL and ever since i was never able to befriend sexhavers or be around good-looking normies around girls so the rest of my years in uni i was just lonely and weird with only 1 autist religious virgin friend such myself.

T;ldr

Story about how i hate gook whores more so than even noodlewhores.

Nahh SEA gooks literally simp for anything white passing, while Korean foids i met there never gave sand niggers a chance unlike white worshipping pinays
Idk about Korean whores, but I've never seen mainland Chinese whores date outside their race. Western born ones are different though. I've seen them date every single race.