Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How much you want to bet she bangs every Tyrone she can find to "make up for it"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-

Looks like a man with a ponytail from the back

Oh yeah, he/she is slurping that BBC rod, best believe.

Sounds like projection to me

White guilt is a helluva drug. Of course she has to broadcast it. Gotta get those brownie points with the degenerate left

It's a lot like how children in the soviet union were elevated to heroes by Stalin for betraying their parents that opposed the revolution (thanks, Tucker Carlson.) It's reprehensible how they would sell out their families because their school teachers told them how oppressed blacks are supposedly.

The saddest part is that their cause is a sham. Jesus said he brings not peace, but a sword. (Matthew 10:34)

In general women have no business telling others what to believe, or what she believes herself except for her children.

Last edited:
It's too bad the KKK are so Christian otherwise it might be interesting to join

White guilt is a huge thing in liberal America, being angrier about racism than the actual victims of racism like wth so messed up

"Fuck you dad"
Soyangry

The virtue signal from white guilt liberals is more embarassing than out & out racists.

White guilt is a huge thing in liberal America, being angrier about racism than the actual victims of racism like wth so messed up
And meanwhile they shit on people men for other genetic traits. Dicklet, manlet, ugly, skinny, Y chromosome, etc.

Also the most oppressed people are those who get sex the least. I mean what would you rather be? A bbc or a manlet dicklet rice?

And meanwhile they shit on people men for other genetic traits. Dicklet, manlet, ugly, skinny, Y chromosome, etc.

Also the most oppressed people are those who get sex the least. I mean what would you rather be? A bbc or a manlet dicklet rice?

As a manlet dicklet rice, a BBC for sure. I would rather die bc I was feared than laughed at bc people think I'm not capable. As Machiavelli said, if you had to choose between being feared or being loved, choose being feared. Rice are too loved, and blacks are too feared. Thus, fear = respect. everyone respects the BBC. No one respects ANY rice.