Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much would your life be different if you were exactly half a foot 15cm taller?

How much would your life change?

• Total voters
Biowaste Removal

Biowaste Removal

Real-life Uruk-hai. FORUM ADMlNISTRATOR
★★★★
+ 3 inches (7.6 cm) in both legs, evenly distributed between tibia and femur. + 3 inches (7.6 cm) to the thoracic spine. 6 inches (15.2 cm) in total. maybe arms length/ wingspan increases a tiny bit to match proportions but that's it, everything else remains exact same.

nothing would change. a half inch is a barely noticeable difference.

Height is not the reason for my inceldom. I am 5'10, balding and curry. I still would be balding and curry which is the reason of my inceldom

Am 5'3 and would make no difference

Would feel less intimidated by strangers, otherwise all would remain the same.

I would heightmog majority of men and would have a chance to ascend.

I would be very happy and wouldn't be an incel.

Worse, my face is super deformed and ugly to a point that it's better to stay under the radar (easier as a manlet) than to only gather more attention by gaining 15cm in height

Most likely would bulk to 300 lbs

would make a DRASTIC difference. half a foot would take me from 5'9 to 6'3, which i definitely believe would be enough to make up for what lack in face and NT. i could ascend within a day.

5'4 to 5'10 would be amazing

My quality of life would improve dramatically. People would see me as a man, and I wouldn't get hassled for looking too young anymore.

I would feel a lot secure about myself, I wouldn't have to sit so goddamn close to the steering wheel of my car.

I'd still be a manlet jfl

Makes no difference if I'm still ugly

I wouldn't be average height any more! Maybe it would reduce my glasses doom?

Would probably make me more attractive to women, but would be too tall for me. My perfect height would be about 3' (8cm) taller.