Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much would you be willing to pay to look 10/10 and have a massive dick?

How much would you be willing to pay to look 10/10?

• Total voters
Being Gigachad I could just live off roasties for free

30 000 USD sounds fair deal.

Tbh I just want to be good enough to get a loyal cute 6/10.

Yes, exchange superior brain volume for lighter complexion...lovely and wise.

I would spend $10,000 to be an actual woman, use my holes to manipulate men, making them give me money and free stuff for minimal effort. And no this isn't a tranny post. I want to live well, and being an attractive female is the way to do it.

100,000 to 200,000. 1,000,000 is too much and too hard to get to, that's like 2 decades of savings ain't worth the squeeze

I would spend $10,000 to be an actual woman, use my holes to manipulate men, making them give me money and free stuff for minimal effort. And no this isn't a tranny post. I want to live well, and being an attractive female is the way to do it.
56ABB0C7 E84F 41FD 8E9D 6EE2B6226543

dilate

:dafuckfeels:

Oofy doofy has it better overall, not worth a high price