Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much would it cost to get out of inceldom?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
How much money do you think you would need to make per year to have a girl like you enough to date/marry you?

to have a girl like you enough to date/marry you?
She wouldn't be marrying you. It's your money she's marrying, you'd have to be some special kind of imbecile to fall for the betabux trap as a blackpilled individual.

depends how ugly u are. For a lot of trucels even a million a year wouldn't be enough

She wouldn't be marrying you. It's your money she's marrying, you'd have to be some special kind of imbecile to fall for the betabux trap as a blackpilled individual.
That's the point. Its obvious she's not doing it for you if you have to earn cash. I'm essentially just asking how much money you think a woman would accept to date/marry you

That's the point. Its obvious she's not doing it for you if you have to earn cash. I'm essentially just asking how much money you think a woman would accept to date/marry you
Enough for her to leech off your bank account. I don't think you need to be at the top of your field or anything. Maybe 70k+

Even if you had unlimited finds in order to leverage yourself out of inceldom, would you find any satisfaction in that?

Even if you had unlimited finds in order to leverage yourself out of inceldom, would you find any satisfaction in that?
It's more pointing out how much a foid would need to date you. Its entirely hypothetical

It's more pointing out how much a foid would need to date you. Its entirely hypothetical

Hmm. In that case it would depend on a lot on your circumstances. It could be in the low thousands to the millions depending on your parameters.

Hmm. In that case it would depend on a lot on your circumstances. It could be in the low thousands to the millions depending on your parameters.
That's why I'm asking you guys as individuals and incels as a whole. We aren't all the same. Some are truecels and probably would never appeal a foid no matter how much they make

That's why I'm asking you guys as individuals and incels as a whole. We aren't all the same. Some are truecels and probably would never appeal a foid no matter how much they make

If you're asking me, I probably would only need to make some minor adjustments, maybe spending another 100-150 per month, but I have no intention on doing that. Even if I had only to spend £1 extra, I still would not.

The limit of exp(x) when x tends toward positive infinity.

So be it euro or bucks, u need to make around 3000 per month and dedicate good half on her expenses and common activities to keep the betabuxx potential alive. Still prolly gettin cucked behind ur back, if she can't get better, and break up if she can.

2.000.000 USD

Mgtows always tend preach this sentiment. "Shes marrying the lifestyle you provide, not you."

3 mill U.S.D should get you a solid 8/10 voidling.

one time purchase of $6k from sinthetics.com

There is a difference between women being attracted to you and women being attracted to what you have in your wallet.

Sadly, i cant get hunter eyes surgery. I just want hunter eyes.

I'm making close to 120k a year in the U.S. and still no luck. Part of the problem is they won't waste a minute to even get to know you or consider you as an option so they don't know how much you're worth.

At least getting 2k a month,if you're in ee

You can probably score a Somali wife for 10k.

I cant get surgery for hunter eyes so, no.

Money will not help straight, betabuxxing is not real ascension. Money could be used only to travel to waifu in distant places, or paying people to search for my waifu

I'm making close to 120k a year in the U.S. and still no luck. Part of the problem is they won't waste a minute to even get to know you or consider you as an option so they don't know how much you're worth.
I think the key is to let female friends and family members know how much you make and find a good digger for you. “Sad_Eunuch is ugly but he makes 120k, would be an excellent provider gurl..”

It is priceless