Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much would getting a gf improve your life? Read descrption first

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date

How much would your happiness change?

• I would become a lot happier

• I would become moderately happier

• I would become slightly happier

• I would feel the same

• I would feel even more miserable

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't want a girlfriend! I wanna slay!

This could probably cure everything.

It would improve vastly, id have motivation to do shit.

It would give me motivation for other things

I would finally ascend past level 2 of Maslow's hierarchy of needs and fulfill my potential.

Even a glance of hope will make life 10 times more exciting.

Getting a gf, would definitly not be the cure to all of my problems, but it would be a pretty big step torwards, feeling content with my life.

i'd become happier but at the same time i'd make her suffer for all the bad things her kind has done to me

Getting a gf, would definitly not be the cure to all of my problems, but it would be a pretty big step torwards, feeling content with my life.

There's always one person in these polls.

In all honesty it depends OP, if this foid stays loyal to me; it would probably make me believe NAWALT (inb4 cuck).

Sadly, the foid would realistically cuck me for Chad before we even get to make out, so I'd be back to an even more miserable state.

Stop being obsessed with slaying - never going to happen. Start being realistic and looking for an ugly gf

If she is hot my life would be much happier, if she is ok my life would be a little happier, if she ugly my life would be worse than it is now

Only if she's a virgin loyal gf.

Only if she's a virgin loyal gf.

Bruh this fascination with virgins. Have you seen an unicorn in real life?
Unicorns don't exist.
Similarly there ARE NO virgin girls here in the west who are over the age of 14 in our times.

Bruh this fascination with virgins. There ARE NO virgin girls here in the west who are over the age of 14.
I already know that. I'm just fantasizing with an ideal gf. :cryfeels:

I think it all comes down to companionship, I would feel a lot better braving the shitstorm that is life with someone by my side.

I'd have no other options and be worrying constantly about her going for chad.

I don't see how this works unless you have multiple options yourself.

I put a lot happier but tbh I'd be like those animals that are raised in captivity and put back into the wild and don't know what to do.:feelstastyman:

Rampage around spreading your seeds far and wide?
I'd have no other options and be worrying constantly about her going for chad.

I don't see how this works unless you have multiple options yourself.

But a lot of troops go on tours for years leaving their gfs behind, but the foids still stick with them, and are there when the dudes return home.

But maybe this wouldn't work for us because we are ugly incels?

Last edited:
It's not entirely about getting a gf. It's about how if you are attractive enough to get a girlfriend then you are attractive enough to not get treated like shit by others and attractive enough to where you actually enjoy going outside.

So it seems a lot of us are pretty fucking miserable with our lives as it stands currently.

https://incels.is/threads/what-rating-would-you-give-your-life-right-now.132724/

If, by some miracle, you got yourself a girlfriend right now and it continues to be a LTR, how much would your life rating go up by?

With everything else in your life being the absolute same.
I would be a lot happier. My life is 2/10 right now and I think it would bring it up to like 8/10.

If I got a looksmatched female who stayed with me forever and had sex with me daily I would be happier.

So it seems a lot of us are pretty fucking miserable with our lives as it stands currently.

https://incels.is/threads/what-rating-would-you-give-your-life-right-now.132724/

If, by some miracle, you got yourself a girlfriend right now and it continues to be a LTR, how much would your life rating go up by?

With everything else in your life being the absolute same.
if I get a girlfriend this will happen, so why bother?

When I was a high school sophomore (around the age of 15 for those who didn't study in the U.S.), a friend three years my elder told me that the solution to my issues would be to find a girlfriend. He was kind of a Chad-lite.

I've realized that's wrong. I'd be unhappy and insecure even if someone was miraculously attracted to me. It'd be an emotional drain to present myself in a certain way and contain my more emotional self in some way -- I'm probably not ready for a relationship, and won't be ever.

So it wouldn't improve my life at all.

I am trash. If I died the world would be a better place.

Being an incel means that the women, the guardians of sex in our society, who decide who can have love or not, who are deciding who will be a true man, this women have always considered you as a subspecies.
Until this day of your life, there was not a single woman who wanted to sleep with you.
This situation is equivalent to a group of thousands of women who would look you in the eyes saying all: "We do not want men like you for the future of our species"
Foids are ready to tolerate your existence! As long as you do not touch them, or do not talk to them, or get too close to them.

They do not all want your death, rest assured, they just do not want to talk to you, see you, or interact with you in any way. Never.

But, suppose ONE girl says ''I love you'' with sincerity, it's a big ''fuck you'' to all other foids.
It's an accomplissement and a revenge against your shitty life.

So get a nice and lovely girl is the biggest improvement in the life.

I would be happier. But it's just surreal. I have no time for anyone. When I am not working, I am too exhausted to do anything meaningful, I have to spend time alone to recharge my batteries. Everything is just so monotonous and boring in my life, everything is making me so tired.

If she is hot my life would be much happier, if she is ok my life would be a little happier, if she ugly my life would be worse than it is now
Lookism is truly universal

Depends on the girl

i dont know how i wouldnt become happier with a gf.... all the sex .

love is dog shit. females are whores. what's the point of getting a whore gf then she cheats on me?
my answer is, it'd make me more miserable.

I don't think I could maintain a gf if I managed to get one, I'm way too non-NT.
But if I magically did I assume my life would get a lot better just from being able to interact with another human being IRL, but it wouldn't fix everything I don't think

I would be happier. But it's just surreal. I have no time for anyone. When I am not working, I am too exhausted to do anything meaningful, I have to spend time alone to recharge my batteries. Everything is just so monotonous and boring in my life, everything is making me so tired.
That's the thing tho.
If you had a gf, you would be filled with a completely different energy flow and mood balance, making you able to work AND do other things with your gf. You'd be a completely new man.
We all would be different persons if only we were given the chance for a long term relationship, but it never started for us, God's unwanted children.

If it was really an LTR, I would be much happier