Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much women are naively following "society" and not thinking of consequences, how many are just horrible people

Women aren't "following" society. Women are shaping it. We gave them freedom and they showed us who they really were

real talk

Women do all this because they can, same with white knights.

Idc how many women are "following" society vs doing it out of spite to be horrible people, but the end result is the same. And they don't seem to care either way.

They follow soyciety for two main reasons, the first is because they don't know any better, and the second is because it's easier to follow than finding your own path.

They follow soyciety for two main reasons, the first is because they don't know any better, and the second is because it's easier to follow than finding your own path.

How many ? I dunno,I count up to 20 then I ran out of digits.

Women do not think of long-term consequences. That's why nearly all women support gay rights, abortion, immigration, etc. It feels good in the short run because it makes people happier and less responsible.

Women act reflexingly and may get violent or slanderous if placed in unrehearsed situations.

Who cares? If "just following orders" wasn't valid for nazis, it won't be valid neither for them