Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How much will my life expectancy will be lowered by using steroids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
10 years? If it’s around that range it might be worth it because that’s probably what a lifetime of incel depression will do anyway. :redpill::redpill::redpill:

As far as I can see it's either a 70 year old life expectancy full of juicy and delicious teenage pussy or a 70 year old life expectancy full of watching pekora every night

:blackpill: retards that think muscles don't help you to get pussy don't reply here, I have seen it happen with my own eyes
Screenshot from 2021 10 24 13 29 32

Steroids aren't magic. Genetics are a factor. Bad genetics will turn you into Dick Nipples The Walking Lumpen Greasy Turd.

10 years? If it’s around that range it might be worth it because that’s probably what a lifetime of incel depression will do anyway. :redpill::redpill::redpill:

As far as I can see it's either a 70 year old life expectancy full of juicy and delicious teenage pussy or a 70 year old life expectancy full of watching pekora every night

:blackpill: retards that think muscles don't help you to get pussy don't reply here, I have seen it happen with my own eyes
View attachment 515553
100%. Niggas who want to be old should visit a nursing home asap. I would rather die at age 50 than to shit my pants in a nursing home for the last 5 years of my life.
Steroids aren't magic. Genetics are a factor. Bad genetics will turn you into Dick Nipples The Walking Lumpen Greasy Turd.
Stfu, you don't even lift.
@Notorious Inkler
Thanks for tagging me. Check out this video:

View: https://youtu.be/pTXqvhXq4lA

It depends on genetics. You could live a long life like Arnold, or you could go early like Rich Pinata. I'd get some tests and other shit done to make sure you aren't genetically predisposed to anything that the Drugs can accelerate.

It depends on genetics. You could live a long life like Arnold, or you could go early like Rich Pinata. I'd get some tests and other shit done to make sure you aren't genetically predisposed to anything that the Drugs can accelerate.
No. Rich took insane amounts of roids and that's why he died so early.

rich piana was not your average lifter/ped user
steroids are pretty safe as long as you do things correctly