Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion HOW MUCH TIME ARE U SPENDING ON THIS PLATFORM

jayXoxo

jayXoxo

user
OKAY SERIOUSLY QUESTION How long are you using this platform every day? I see a lot of people here having like 10k or 5k posts woow.
but this question is still to everyone. Also how many posts u do every day and for the ppl like me who are still forced to go outside of the house?
Are u on this website with your phone in public too? xD yeah I kinda get nervous when I'm on the bus or at school and being here but I sometimes do that lmao. Am I the only 1 and should I be more careful?

I lurk on here everyday

I try not to be here, as it makes me depressed.
But sometimes loneliness gets the best of and I have to vent.
Sometimes I just don't know what to do and where to go.

Sometimes I just want to kill myself.

I try not to be here, as it makes me depressed.
But sometimes loneliness gets the best of and I have to vent.
Sometimes I just don't know what to do and where to go.

Sometimes I just want to kill myself.
I also had these thoughts but somehow that forum makes me feel better and makes me less depressed bcs I dont feel welcome or understood in normies society

"I_hate_sluts_uwu".It is possibly the perfect summary of the faggot-tended brocel for the Japanese and the idealism of a woman-man.

That being said, piss off and fuck off, GrAY.

"I_hate_sluts_uwu".It is possibly the perfect summary of the faggot-tended brocel for the Japanese and the idealism of a woman-man.

That being said, piss off and fuck off, GrAY.
what no im a trucel nigga I just have this as a joke on my profile. Bro go and buy some humor

what no im a trucel nigga I just have this as a joke on my profile. Bro go and buy some humor
Ok nigga bye bye i mog yoùuuuuuuùuùuu

shesh brocel. and btw if u forced to go outside are u also using this website on ur phone lol should I be more careful or you would say it doesnt matter
i dont go outside often but when i do i still lurk on .is on the phone. It's really a pleasure to be here tbh.

OKAY SERIOUSLY QUESTION How long are you using this platform every day? I see a lot of people here having like 10k or 5k posts woow.
but this question is still to everyone. Also how many posts u do every day and for the ppl like me who are still forced to go outside of the house?
Are u on this website with your phone in public too? xD yeah I kinda get nervous when I'm on the bus or at school and being here but I sometimes do that lmao. Am I the only 1 and should I be more careful?
All I can do because I can’t cope any other way due to many many limitations

i dont go outside often but when i do i still lurk on .is on the phone. It's really a pleasure to be here tbh.
i like most of the ppl here but some pissing me of too. idk what to say I hope u enjoy ur time here :)