Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much surgery could I get for $20k?

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
My biggest problems are a fucked eye area, shit jawline and shit height.

Eye area would be the cheapest I guess, or ?

I would be careful with surgery, some say that surgery fucks someone up even more than he was before.

Depends on in which country.

not sure but 20K would get you some cheap shit and youd end up looking like bogdanoff surgery is cope for males tbh... only works on roasties.

Fixing eyes with a good surgeon that won’t make you go blind or steal your organs will cost you like 25k alone

Better to ask looksmax tbh

Height is most expensive and risky if you get LL or least expensive if you just get height lifts or elavator shoes.

Eye area is next most expensive or most expensive, depending on what you do for height, depending on your issues and the risks you are willing to take. I'd need more information on what's wrong with your eye area to suggest procedures. You could also cheap out and just get filler, though that'd cost more in the long term.

Jawline is probably least expensive most likely you will need a jaw implant, possibly some neck fat sucked out and chin work, either chin wing, genioplasty or an implant or both implant and bone work, depending on how recessed that area is.

For 20k you might be able to get a good surgeon to fix your jawline but not anything else. Or you could cheap out and go abroad and maybe get almost everything on the list done, but that's riskier.

Last edited:
I would be careful with surgery, some say that surgery fucks someone up even more than he was before.
99% of the time the surgery is successful and the person looks better.

You can actually get quite a lot done for 20k. You can get double jaw surgery in Russia. Which even if it won’t ascend you being better looking just makes all of life better

It depends on your eye area problems. My disfigurement caused a domino effect of eye area problems so I would need $20K or more just to fix my eye area alone, the rest of my face is subhuman too. Jawline... that depends on how bad it is. You could be looking at anything from half a year of chewing to a bimax or wrap around... Height, well the only way to deal with that is to move out of The West.

It sounds like you'll need more than $20K to fix your face. There are people here and on looksmax who can tell you everything that is wrong, what surgeries you need, and an estimate of the costs.