Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much should rent be for a 1 bedroom apartment?

How much should rent be for a one bedroom apartment

• 500$

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • 600$

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 700$

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 800$ Or more

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I think rent should be 500-600 dollars for a one bedroom apartment

Imo 1000 for 1 bdr, 2000 for 2 bdr, 3000 for 3 bdr etc. Realistically we have the market to do the pricing job for us and we should leave it that way.

Imo 1000 for 1 bdr, 2000 for 2 bdr, 3000 for 3 bdr etc. Realistically we have the market to do the pricing job for us and we should leave it that way.
Some are already 1,700 for 2 bedroom, with inflation it’ll probably just keep going higher

1000 dollars is too much for a one bedroom apartment

over for urbancels i need to move to the middle of nowhere for good prices
that or boost ur salary. No easy ways in this wretched nigger planer. I decided to go for salary boost because the suburban areas lack as much restaurant variety

$0 for incels

that or boost ur salary. No easy ways in this wretched nigger planer. I decided to go for salary boost because the suburban areas lack as much restaurant variety
i would boost my salary but why work harder for this fucking planet im gonna go nowhere anyways and i have no actual purpose without a partner in life

As less as possible :feelskek:

I wish you could still get a 1 bedroom for 500. My mom paid 600 for a 3 bedroom she bought 10 years ago. Not like this 1k for a 1 bedroom BS

The market price

But for incels it should be subsidized by government so we only have to pay 1 dollar

Last edited:
I think rent should be paid in sex slaves

I'm a communist so it should be free

My room is 70 dollar a month and it's basically not affordable for me.

The state is paying most of it.

2 sheeps for a cheap one

1 straw penny.

If you can get a 70m2 rental house for 800 usd a month, that would be a dream come true

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back