Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much shit do you have on your plate atm?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Example: bills, a degree to get, a job to get, a car to get, an item to get, lookmaxxing, getting a house, etc.

Last edited:
Autoimmune disease

Scl and raynaud's

Continuous loss of subcutaneous bodyfat including on face .

Dealing with facial changes

Dealing with fat loss that's already happened

pain walking due to no fat on bottoms of feet.

Fat padding missing from ass can't sit well on hard surfaces like benches concrete etc.

Constant stress and fear of face changes and disease progression

Fear of becoming a cripple and won't be able to work towards my dreams and be able to physically do the things I want and won't have a normal behaving body again.

Work at a sht job I hate that pays squat until I get enough to buy my equipment to try working from home.

Car is grounded, unwarranted and need money to fix.

Lot of bills I can't get rid of along with debt.

Over 30

Friendless and no family in new city

Mother died

Alone.

Homeless living in my van

Mental issues from years of females being negative to me. Dozens of mental complexes from societal and personal problems.

Basically broke.

Frustration and anger from never experiencing real sx or a partner who genuinely likes me that I'm attracted to.

Constant anger at males I see in public who are with females they likely get to go home and spend time with or violate with their appendage.

Anger at people who say it's my fault.

My baby - my pet is staying with my neighbor and good friend for now because I don't have a fucking house ..

And it's winter.

I'm kind of fucked on all levels right now

Example: bills, a degree to get, a job to get, a car to get, an item to get, lookmaxxing, getting a house, etc.
this is a great point

as an incel YOU NEED TO REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF THINGS ON YOUR PLATE AND SPIN AS FEW A PLATES AS POSSIBLE

as every area of plates being spun is overarchingly dictated by lookism and social halo, you lose in every field of plates spinning, so spinning fewer plates means you get mogged less often

also the fewer plates you spin the better you get in these fewer areas, spreading yourself thinly means you dont advance in anything and are treading water in every area, as a cel your only use is your utility in the area as you have a negative social value its what you can do not what you look like.

there are no plates for your face

Too much. I actually just had a dream about it.

Autoimmune disease

Scl and raynaud's

Fat padding missing from ass can't sit well on hard surfaces like benches concrete etc.

Fear of becoming a cripple and won't be able to work towards my dreams and be able to physically do the things I want and won't have a normal behaving body again.

Work at a sht job I hate that pays squat until I get enough to buy my equipment to try working from home.

Over 30

Mother died

Alone.

Mental issues from years of females being negative to me. Dozens of mental complexes from societal and personal problems.

Basically broke.

Frustration and anger from never experiencing real sx or a partner who genuinely likes me that I'm attracted to.

Constant anger at males I see in public who are with females they likely get to go home and spend time with or violate with their appendage.

My baby - my pet is staying with my neighbor and good friend for now because I don't have a fucking house ..

And it's winter.

Damn nigga you’re kinda fucked, like aside from the whole inceldom thing.

Autoimmune disease

Scl and raynaud's

Over 30

Mother died

Alone.

Basically broke.

And it's winter.

Brutal, jfc

Autoimmune disease

Scl and raynaud's

Over 30

Mother died

Alone.

Basically broke.

And it's winter.

I'm kind of fucked on all levels
Shit.......... You beat me in brutalness and suffering :feelsbadman:

Brutal, my condolences.

Last edited:
Leanmaxxing NEET

Debt, for this thread.