Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much of your lifespan would you give to be a megachad?

Thanatos

Thanatos

Bringer of Death
★★
Imagine for a moment that a mysterious figure in a sharp suit and a pair of sunglasses suddenly appeared behind you. He tells you that there is no heaven or hell, and that you, yes you, can become a chad today. You'll be tall, handsome, charming (or at least NT), and have a significantly above average size. But, he says, there's a catch. In order to achieve this, you must give up a portion of your own lifespan. Assuming that you would naturally live to the age of 75, what is the maximum amount of your own life would you give to become a megachad? It would be easier if you said how many years you would have left, rather than (or in addition to) the amount of years you would give.

I would give everything. Having a shorter life and being Chad are both good things

I would ask him "If there is no Heaven or Hell, what is there?"

95% of my lifespan. That'd amount to 2.65 years. This is the amount of time, I need to get a lot of pussy, without having to worry about anything else as I'd still be in the prime of my life.

as much as possible to escape the life i have now

Living just one week as a megachad would be infinitely better than all I could possibly live normally.