Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how much of this form do you think will rope in the future

title

• 0%-10%

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • 10%-20%

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • 20%-30%

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 30%-40%

• 40%-50%

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • 50%-60%

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • 60%-70%

• 70%-80%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80%-90%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 90%-100%

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
unless a girl can fix my loneliness and lovelessness and radically change my life, im roping in my 20s

error in title

forum*

Alot of people are afraid to rope

Alot of people are afraid to rope
im not, id do it soon if it werent for me having a bucketlist i want to complete before my death at least

like going on a tour to north korea and meeting a few online friends irl

error in title

forum*
Don't rope nigga, just carve your full name, and birthday, and the name, and birthday of the girl you want to fuck into red candles.. Coat the candles In virgin olive oil, and coat them with crushed pink quartz. These should be red dick, and pussy candles. Tie the candles together with red thread. Place the candles on a plate covered in red rose pedals. Light the candles, and visualize her coming to you, visualize an entire relationship with your onitis while you state into the flickering candles. Repeat this ritual 10 times. When she comes to you. Write her name on the bottom of your foot, and stomp on the dirt exactly five times.

YOU ARE SO FUCKING DERANGED AND MENTALLY SICK IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY GET SERIOUS HELP THE DERANGED PSYCHO´S LIKE YOU SHOULD BE PUT IN PADDED CELL @Dregster @Robtical @Komesarj THIS SICK PERSON NEED SERIOUS FUCKING HELP DO SOMETHING WITH THIS DERANGED POOR LUNATIC FRINGE (IN VIDEO GAME)
be nice sneir

YOU ARE SO FUCKING DERANGED AND MENTALLY SICK IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY GET SERIOUS HELP THE DERANGED PSYCHO´S LIKE YOU SHOULD BE PUT IN PADDED CELL @Dregster @Robtical @Komesarj THIS SICK PERSON NEED SERIOUS FUCKING HELP DO SOMETHING WITH THIS DERANGED POOR LUNATIC FRINGE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Stop snitching

close your cunt you are not @Dregster you deranged kiddie fiddler only @Dregster aka Ray Whittaker from arkansas has permission to say be nice sneir or behave yourself sneir (in video game)
im 15 how am i a kiddie fiddler :society:

Everyone here is too pussy (including me) to rope

unless a girl can fix my loneliness and lovelessness and radically change my life, im roping in my 20s
I will never rope unless I run out of $$$$$$$$$:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

SHUT THE FUCK UP WHORE OR I WILL SHOW YOU BAR MITZVAH IN BAGHDAD AS MY FELLAS FROM HAMAS DO (IN VIDEO GAME)
Shut up anti semite or I will shut down everything your (((bank accounts)))) no more speed no more hooch :feelsping::feelsLSD:

I hope no one will rope

I think only 5 to 10% of users here will actually rope.

Last edited:
don't know and don't care

This sister forum however

Last edited:
close your cunt you are not @Dregster you deranged kiddie fiddler only @Dregster aka Ray Whittaker from arkansas has permission to say be nice sneir or behave yourself sneir (in video game)
Das right :society:

Dont let these other peons tell you what to do :feelzez:

Don't rope nigga, just carve your full name, and birthday, and the name, and birthday of the girl you want to fuck into red candles.. Coat the candles In virgin olive oil, and coat them with crushed pink quartz. These should be red dick, and pussy candles. Tie the candles together with red thread. Place the candles on a plate covered in red rose pedals. Light the candles, and visualize her coming to you, visualize an entire relationship with your onitis while you state into the flickering candles. Repeat this ritual 10 times. When she comes to you. Write her name on the bottom of your foot, and stomp on the dirt exactly five times.
Based occultmaxxer

I am so sorry mr Kike please do whatever you want but let me keep speed and hooch please show mercy (in video game)
Giga based i accept your apology brocel you can keep your speed and hooch also make sure these whore foids suffer :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

you cannot end your life, because there is no life to end.
Saint Hamudi (PBUH)

I doubt most people on this site would rope, many are too cowardly and high inhib to kill themselves. I only think about roping in my darkest time but otherwise I would just cope until I lose all hope and purpose in life :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

More or less half of us I think

Survival instinct is a bitch no matter how bad you consciously want to die, and that’s only including the people who even consider doing that an option. Many are against it for stupid ass moral or religious reasons. I’d say not that many people end up roping

LEAVE THE PAGANS ALONE YOU DERANGED DRUG ADDICTED CARTEL NIGGER

Ill give it a few more years...

if you are too coward to approach a girl, rope is impossible boyo.

0-10%, most incels are a bunch of pussies

No one really,sex isn’t enough reason to rope tbh

sex is by far not the only problem in the average life of an incel
Lol no,if you take a look at people here you will realize they have far more problems than not having sex

Lol no,if you take a look at people here you will realize they have far more problems than not having sex
that's literally exactly what i said retard