Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much of neckbeard are you?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

what a neckbeard you are?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
For degenerates every non-chad and non-soycuck is incel and neckbeard, but keep it more precise here, how of neckbeard are you by all really specifically neckbeardish looks, thoughts, and life style?

With no fedora, no katana, and no militant neckbeardish atheism I count myself as just partial

Not at all. Its just made up shit from IT. People here gymcel and hobbymaxx

I don't have neckbeard hobbies (like vidya and anime). But I am overweight with a beard. And I'm pretty reclusive when I'm not at work. My place is a mess as well.

I can't grown facial hair

i do not understand why they call us neckbeards, we are discussing female nature and the social construct the world is built upon

I'm trying to muslimmax so I have an excuse

I need facial hair or else my face looks “irregularly smooth” as stated by a foid.

I shave my neck and leave the beard on my jaw.

Eh I need to shave it's been awhile

I’m a tabletop gamer and 1/6 military collector so I definitely qualify as neckbeard under the original definition, but I do take showers daily (yes, Brazilian Smegma we are not cave trolls just undesirable) and am not a neet

Yes I do have some facial hair on my neck.

I'm the oposite of a neckbeard. I'm gymceled, beardless and I hate women

I can growth a beard, fortunately although it is not very thick I have more beard than a neckbeard srs

I'm literally the opposite. I even take care of my beard line very carefully. Most men have really shitty beard lines (either too low or too high).

I don't have the neckbeard look at all, but I definitely have the neckbeard interests and lifestyle--apart from regular weightlifting and cardio, which is how I manage to not look like a neckbeard despite being one in just about every other respect.

I have shitty facial hair that makes me a neckbeard along with the lifestyle & hobbies that I have makes me a neckbeard.

none cannot grow facial hair

I am occasional neckbeard.

Then I shave. Sometimes.

Why worry about it? Not impress anyone. Although prefer lite beard to go to town so my grey beard offsets my babyface. = more respect.