Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How much of a soyboy cuck failure you have to be to actually think like this

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200110 174521

Soy is based, it ticks off the list of viable men for stacy

U can get a good eacort for 260$ jfl at this guys

The money he spent has more worth than him.

daily reminder this is how females want all unattractive males to act. They want them to be sexless drones with no identity

Jus fork out $260 for a meal theory

So he justs give money to foids for no reason, what a mangina

Typical niceguy. Daily reminder that femorrhoids hate these guys just as much as they hate incels.

I'm SPEECHLESS
This is not the effect of soy but of castration. This guy has no balls.

And now he's virtue signalling online to build his reputation that he thinks will eventually get him laid

These cucks are honestly pathetic, i'm so happy to be an incel than those soy faggots.

Men are not actually entitled to sex but spending that much on a first date is cucked.

What the fuck is wrong with american men? In Europe you invite a woman for a beer or coffee which costs less than 5$.

Lol instead of wasting that money in such a pathetic way better use the cash for something useful like vydia copes or saving money for surgery.

These cucks will never learn.

Imagine spending 260$ and not get a fuck JFL

I could fuck 10 good loooking whores with that kind of money where i live.

I could fuck 10 good loooking whores with that kind of money where i live.
There are 50+ year old whores charging that kind of money where I live.

He's right about one thing, she made a great memory scamming this simp out of 260$. I want to drive my boot through every foid enabling cuck's head in Street Fighter II.

Lmao what a cuck