Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How much of a failure are you?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
I feel like no matter what I do in life, I always fail. I've failed socially, mentally, genetically, in education and basically every aspect of my life. I don't even feel like trying anymore. There's no point.

The world is increasingly showing me that my 'failure' (neetdom/inceldom) might not be such a failure after all.

it's only a failure in the eyes of others

Im a social failure and a sexual failure

I’m pretty big failure but I do have a house so not all is lost.

34 years old, failed in every aspect of life. If I talk about it I will become even more suicidal :feelsrope:

Thank you women.

Mentally failed because I have severe anger problems, depression and ASPD.

Socially failed because I have odd interests and I'm socially awkward, quiet and abuse various substances from time to time.

genetically failed because I'm a 5'11 skinny mixed race ethnic with a receiding hairline and a sandnigger/jew nose among various other things.

sexually failed because I'm a creepy insecure dicklet with severe trust issues who can't talk to and is invisible to foids.

Failed in education because I have no degree in anything and dropped out of college.

So yeah I consider myself to be a failure.

I'm just ugly with an ugly robot-like personality. I never felt like I failed anything, it was all predetermined by my genetics and to a lesser extent by my environment.

I have been quite successful in education, have an ok job, but have completely failed socially as I have no friends or a relationship and still live with my parents even though I'm in my mid 30s ... . I also have failed mentally a bit as I have low social intelligence (leading to the previous problem) and think I might be depressed.

Genetically, it's IMHO ok as well. Could be better, could be worse.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.
Yes, true. When I was eighteen, I attempted to apply for jobs. However, I could barely do the interviews because of my stuttering problem(ASD-caused). My mother wanted me to get employed despite knowing about my disability("You should get a job", "When you become an adult, I want you gone!").

The result was living in a youth commune for some time...
Before I moved to Minneapolis, I visited Craigslist for financing options since Mother was too reluctant to seek employment and I realized that I had no short-term way of helping us fund our apartment.
Yes, very true. My mother used to criticize my autistic behavior.

She would say "I was 'square' myself as a child, but your behavior is weird. You are w-e-i-r-d", "I'm embarrassed to have a son that 'does this'(Making fidgeting gestures)", "Please! I don't care about your anxiety. Do you want to live on the streets?"

As typical of femoids, she cannot listen to my problems without redirecting to her own problems.
Re: who here is a trump supporter

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702705Friday, January 15, 2016 2:22 AM CST
"man i remember being 13" As do I. Constant and redundant criticism/physical-abuse from narcissistic relatives. I am very joyful at the fact that the majority of the pitiful scum has been cleansed via death during the succeeding nine years.

failed at sports and was always a talentless loser
school because i couldnt handle it and flunked out
girls because im here nigga
jobs i cant seem to hold one for too long. plus because im a low iq no degreecel i dont have qualifications for anything other than slave labor
dying cant even die successfully. protective gear kept me alive for some fucking reason.

Appearance wise I look shit
Height wise I am a 5'5 manlet
Dropped out of college since I couldn't cope with the work.
And clueless about my life.
Also low T, which has led me to poor memory, low energy levels
Addiction to phone has completely ruined me and my memory and I think there is no return.
COVID damaged my high school experience