Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much money would it take for you to not be an incel anymore?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
My number is high because I'm very frugal.

So for example, let's say it would take $50k for me to not be an incel anymore, to get to 5/10 or 6/10 or something. I wouldn't spend $50k if I had that money, it would feel like wasting it on just improving my appearance. So for me to spend $50k I'd have to have at least $500k, or better yet $1.000.000.

It would be quite expensive for me anyway. First off it's the hair. I'm very frugal and it hurts me to my core to spend money, so I'll definitely never afford this, especially since i live in a third world country. If I got a job paying $300 a month this year, then it would feel that I work from dawn till dusk for years to do what? To pay some fucking doctors for some shitty fucking procedure that's not even that good? No fucking way. I'd rather blow it all on copes like video games and food and stuff. Anyway, there's other stuff I have to fix. My teeth and basically so man of my teeth are fucked, it would cost an arm and a leg. My eyesight and it's soooo fucked. My skin: the acne and the scars. My deviated septum. Maybe some medical stuff for my pancreas and stomach that cause halitosis and IBS and shit. Maybe to check my heart too cause I hurt it when I was an alcoholic, gotta check it so I can exercise without dropping dead unexpectedly, though that's unlikely.

0 because I'm not a cuck

None, I moneymaxxed and more or less have a networth of 1 milly USD. I still live at home, I still shitpost on the same PC I bought 5 years ago. Only thing I did was treat myself to a trip to Pattaya.

I refuse to betabuxx.

I will get a hair transplant if the norwood reaper visits but I have dutasteridemaxxing and minoxmaxxing.

It would take over a billion dollars for me to not have to be incel anymore. I would practically be able to afford infinite amounts of prostitutes that are high quality as well as having very good copes.

Fuck foids, fuck simps and fuck society

None, I moneymaxxed and more or less have a networth of 1 milly USD. I still live at home, I still shitpost on the same PC I bought 5 years ago. Only thing I did was treat myself to a trip to Pattaya.

I refuse to betabuxx.

I will get a hair transplant if the norwood reaper visits but I have dutasteridemaxxing and minoxmaxxing.
What about implants?

12k, for jaw and chin surgery + rhyno

However much it costs to buy the necessary weaponry in order to nuke the world

Tbh even an infinite amount won’t help cus I kind of think that I’m so bad luck’d irl that doctor would fuck me up even more and I get mogged even more :feelstrash:

Hmm a hair transplant, acne scar laser treatment, jaw fillers, buccal fat removal (I'm skinny, but my face is bloated).
Good clothes and a nice car will seal the deal.
That should be enough.
20k?

I remember reading one of those blackpill studies that say as a rice manlet I need to make at least 200k in order to match the SMV of a white normie.

Hugh Hefner, Bill Gates, Mark Cuckaberg, and so on. I need to be rich.

fucking instagram foids cost like 2- 10k a day so 2 times a week thats like a million a year

my height is 5'5 so no surgery can save me

I refuse to betabuxx.

bruhhhhh rich nigger

Money is cope but I would like a hundred trillion dollars and I would split it with trucels so we can cope better.

50k for all my surgeries and supplies to gain mass

I'd just buy foids if I were as rich as bezos. Or maybe just buy nukes and sent this shithole to hell.

I would need to be completely reborn as another person, nothing can fix my physical flaws.

how much does LeFort 3 cost

The medical/scientific knowledge required to turn me into a perfectly functioning normie much less a Chad or Chadlite at present either does not exist, is in its larval stages (think 3D organ printing as just one example of this) or is being actively suppressed by Big Jew Pharma for I’m sure various nefarious reasons so unfortunately I have to answer that no amount of money could turn me into a Chad as it pertains to existing and admitted and available medical/scientific technology at this time.