Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How much money will you suggest me to move out of my parent's house?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I love my parents but I'm SICK of this fucking apartment being here for almost 22 years.

i'm sick of this fucking apartment I just want to move out and live a normal life like every normie out there

You have to earn enough money to pay the rent and everything that’s necessary to live, food, car or bus-ticket… That’s all

I love my parents but I'm SICK of this fucking apartment being here for almost 22 years.

i'm sick of this fucking apartment I just want to move out and live a normal life like every normie out there

If you want your own place, the first step is to pick a place you'd be willing to live. Pick a specific place. Use zillow.com for example. Don't look up average rent in your town. You may not want to live in a place that's average.

If you are okay with having roommates, then start looking at ads for "roommate wanted"

Once you have an idea how much rent will cost you, start working on a budget. You can, even while you're still living with your parents, buy stuff at the grocery store and get an idea how much food will cost.

So now you've got a hypothetical budget that includes realistic estimates for rent and food. Add about 25% to that. Now you've got a dollar amount that you need to earn each month in order to move out.

Images 13 4