Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much money do you need for a women?

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★★
I'm not really talking about like "He needs to make 100k a year", i am talking about what kind of capital you would even need for the women not to leave you.

This is Irrelevant of your looks btw.

I specifically mean when she asked "How much money do you have?"

It actually makes me insecure tbh. Because most German girls are also like that, that I need to be rich in order to even have a shot to find a girlfriend.

There were people in my college who all come from rich families, they were basically all millionaires, a few were not that rich, but still had like 10k or 20k investments.

So yeah...like im not a guy whos stable enough to say "I have enough saved up for an Apartment and could take care of your needs" - In fact, besides Sex, a big reason for me to find a women is that she can financially Support me. And no i dont mean that she plays my mother, but like that we "Share" Our money, I would work too.

Like, being single is taugh if you got nobody to support you and no I dont have Neetbux.

Even Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos eventually got divorced.

Thats what I mean, like its hare enough especially for dudes like us to even get a women, but then you have her but she leaves you anyway for a richer and better looking dude.

So the answer is infinity dollars.

But seriously, what you would probably need is to be in a position where society doesn't reward women for divorcing. Marriage is one of the best business decisions a woman in the West can make, precisely because of the anti-male, gynocentric laws. For starters, you would need to be in a different country, preferably one that doesn't have no-fault divorce.

The only betabux situations I see that last are women who are completely incapable of earning their own money, which means they need to be sub-3 and retarded.

Any woman with the slightest sex appeal is going to want to fuck Chad and will cheat on you. As proven with examples above, no amount of money is safe.

With money you can't lose.

I honestly will try really hard to ascend when i start having my own apartment without any roommates.

I'm not really talking about like "He needs to make 100k a year", i am talking about what kind of capital you would even need for the women not to leave you.

This is Irrelevant of your looks btw.

I specifically mean when she asked "How much money do you have?"

It actually makes me insecure tbh. Because most German girls are also like that, that I need to be rich in order to even have a shot to find a girlfriend.

There were people in my college who all come from rich families, they were basically all millionaires, a few were not that rich, but still had like 10k or 20k investments.

So yeah...like im not a guy whos stable enough to say "I have enough saved up for an Apartment and could take care of your needs" - In fact, besides Sex, a big reason for me to find a women is that she can financially Support me. And no i dont mean that she plays my mother, but like that we "Share" Our money, I would work too.

Like, being single is taugh if you got nobody to support you and no I dont have Neetbux.
Dude there are homeless drug dealers who live in crack dens who impregnate white girls from wealthy families all the fucking time

In Eastern Europe in general you need to have your own apartment and a car to even get female attention. That's the bare minimum. If you don't have those as a sub 5 or a normie you're not on the map. This mainly applies to women above the age of 25 but it's getting more prevalent among foids in their early 20s as well.

In Eastern Europe in general you need to have your own apartment and a car to even get female attention. That's the bare minimum. If you don't have those as a sub 5 or a normie you're not on the map. This mainly applies to women above the age of 25 but it's getting more prevalent among foids in their early 20s as well.
Exactly what i noticed to.

Dude there are homeless drug dealers who live in crack dens who impregnate white girls from wealthy families all the fucking time
You are off your fucking rocker with this brain dead low IQ comment

You are off your fucking rocker with this brain dead low IQ comment
I see homeless guys with there crack whore gfs all the fucking time.

I see girls dripping wet over niggers in jail.

Girls will fuck chad no matter how much money he has

If you are chad or a dark criminal you need zero money

around $600 :feelsYall: :feelsdevil:

v1a25j7tebq81.jpg
640px-Cordage_en_chanvre.jpg
714Taey6IyL.jpg

The only betabux situations I see that last are women who are completely incapable of earning their own money, which means they need to be sub-3 and retarded.

Any woman with the slightest sex appeal is going to want to fuck Chad and will cheat on you. As proven with examples above, no amount of money is safe.
if you have enough money to keep her chained up then her desire to fuck chad will be irrelevant since he can never get to her