Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much money do you make

Your annual income (including neetbux)

• Total voters
HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
How much money do you make. What is your job?

I'm a student, I get monthly stipend. Also I had a small time job during my UG days. Saved up quite some money, planning on surgerymaxxing

I don't have a job and I'm a student. I used to go to those mommy parties when I was younger and play games with them and I'd win good money there, had 2 piggybanks too but my parents took the coins in them.
Money doesn't mean anything to me, I've everything I could ever need and I'm still not fulfilled. How much do you make?

zero dollars per month

I'm a neet so 0

I'm a student but I make around $15/hr when I am out of school

I make scraps off allowance and odd jobs

can't believe we have post 9/11 kids here, I was posting on incel forums while you were 10, harsh reality right there.

Brutal agepill man. I was playing club penguin when I was 10. Never would have thought 6 years later I would be browsing incel forum.

0 :feelsrope:
Previous i made much more with little effort.

quit my part time job due to corona so $0

-$700 a month.

I don't make enough, and I work minimum wage because despite having a 4-year engineering degree, I'm too autistic to pass social interviews, and too stupid and out-of-touch to pass technical interviews.

:feelswhere:

as much as your mom's pussy can whore out

"Your vote will be publicly visible."

:feelsseriously:

we need scientist and mathematicians when we build incelistan

Fat chance. If he's a good student, he'll pursue graduate studies and become a professor, get a comfortable government job, or get a high-paying qaunt gig and someday be changing his vote to the higher brackets.

i would always be happy if a brocel make it in life

Of course, I would be happy as well. I just don't think even the best intentioned brocel would leave a cushy job that makes a lot of top tier coping options available to them in the far-fetched dreams of building the incel republic.

we will first fight for it and build it, and then all incels will join, btw it's not a republic, it's an empire

Empires rise and fall. Plus, imperialism is evil. It's basically the nation scale case of chad bullying incels.

$40k, it's not "a lot", in terms if you lived somewhere like the US. But where I live I can get a pretty cheap box apartment for $400 a month, though I pay about $850 for something a bit nicer(31sqm), and food is cheap.

I make 45k but that’s between my main job and my side hustle.

Brutal 22 votes so far with 0, too many neets here :feelscry:

I don't work.

I own crypto and a small stock portfolio that pays me some dividends.

I spend more than I earn though and will be broke in a few years.