Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much money do you make per year?

How much money do you make per year?

• $0 neet dollars

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • $5-10k

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • $10-25k

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • $25-50k

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • $50-75k

• $100k +

• Total voters
I have 8760 hours a year :smonk: I don't measure my time in debt

Imagine making $$$ for the juice

I’m no mogger:incel:
stfu fakecel, you got IOIs and you were humble bragging about a childhood foid that almost sucked ur dick :chad::banhammer:

Studycelling currently

Based. I’ll work for 10-15 as a STEMcel once I make good money then I’ll just stop and then NEETmaxx in my wizarding age :feelsWizard:
Same. I’ll save up like a jew, build up that passive income then buy some cheap property and pick up some productive cope like hobby game dev or fanfiction so I don’t go crazy :feelscomfy:

£8,000 a year on Universal creidt/ look for work credit.

That's less than half of minum wage. But I can't complain.

IT won’t touch this. They think most of us are NEETs

[UWSL]7,673.37 USD per year for a full time job :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope:[/UWSL]

120k salary. some years upto 100k more on stocks. well this year negative money on stocks :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:

:feelzez:Brocel are in programming or management?
programming mostly with occasionally having to help junior devs. I am going for a purely technical role for my next job hop(aiming for the big tech companies and startups like Google/stripe/Amazon/drop box). then I will go into management once I hit a plateau in technical roles. As that is the best way to advance efficiently

programming mostly with occasionally having to help junior devs. I am going for a purely technical role for my next job hop(aiming for the big tech companies and startups like Google/stripe/Amazon/drop box). then I will go into management once I hit a plateau in technical roles. As that is the best way to advance efficiently
Good luck:hax:.

I mog all poll posters. 450k/yr.

About $20k. I see I'm the only one, so far. :fuk:

I live alone so my money feels more richer than I am ngl but I have to get something permanent

150 Dol monthly
I make 1800 dol a year

No access to meat or entertainment, I don't even have an option to vote on this pool

If I go to my work for a year with no problems I should make $27,000 a year

something like $9000 i dont wanna do the calculation

63k. Next month I get a bonus and my take home pay will be about $4,500.

I'm still a highschoolcel so no money for me. But I will probably work a menial job soon after I finish highschool because my parents couldn't pay for college.