Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much money do you have in your savings account?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I'm moneymaxxing. I have a lot of money in my savings, and I'm also investing in the stock market. So far, I'm making decent profits from my stocks.
Out of curiosity, what is your networth? Or How much do you have in savings?

I'm moneymaxxing. I have a lot of money in my savings, and I'm also investing in the stock market. So far, I'm making decent profits from my stocks.
Out of curiosity, what is your networth? Or How much do you have in savings?
How are you doing it, if you dont mind sharing or dming

How are you doing it, if you dont mind sharing or dming
You need to set up a bank account or you can download Robinhood app. If you want to invest in stock market on your bank account, set up a brokerage account, in the brokerage account, buy companies that you can afford, then wait for the price of the stocks to increase. Sell them at a profit, and repeat the process until you have tons of money. You can also do this on Robinhood, but you have to pay a fee for each trade.

How to get the money to invest
You need to set up a bank account or you can download Robinhood app. If you want to invest in stock market on your bank account, set up a brokerage account, in the brokerage account, buy companies that you can afford, then wait for the price of the stocks to increase. Sell them at a profit, and repeat the process until you have tons of money. You can also do this on Robinhood, but you have to pay a fee for each trade.

Choose companies wisley. it's not safe to invest in certain companies

How to get the money to invest
You need to get a job and somehow save money to invest. I would start off with like 500-1000 dollars

I don't have any use for money. I'm saving for a surgery (which I probably won't get)

Last edited:
I don't have an yuse for money. I'm saving for a surgery (which I probably won't get)
That's a waste of money, do something else with it. Maybe use it to buy junk food or buy a PC for gaming

Retard, that's the only thing that has any use. There is nothing in this world I want more than to get more attractive.
If that surgery is successful, there is no guarantee that you will ascend. I highly doubt that foids will all of the sudden show romantic or sexual attraction to you if you get the surgery

If that surgery is successful, there is no guarantee that you will ascend. I highly doubt that foids will all of the sudden show romantic or sexual attraction to you if you get the surgery
Again, I don't have a choice. I don't need anyting in the world other than becoming more attractive.

Again, I don't have a choice. I don't need anyting in the world other than becoming more attractive.
How much will the surgery cost?